BeamNG: meet the team
by, 07-16-2014 at 04:05 PM (7295 Views)
Let me quickly introduce our current team members, so you know who's who:
- Saskia: She is the organizational mastermind and keeps things nicely ordered and ensures we are not missing meetings and so forth.
- Kamil and Safdar: The support and Quality Assurance guys that put a lot of effort into answering your emails and check the latest builds.
- Mirco and Theo: The UI guys - they are responsible for the new User interface and fix the bugs you are reporting.
- Xiaoyi and Rajinder: Developers working on the growing software ecosystem like the updater, launcher, etc.
- Luis: The Torque3D game engine mastermind. He is constantly trying to increase the speed of T3D, fix bugs and make the game engine next-generation ready.
- DrowsySam: Helps us debugging the physics and maintaining the wiki documentation.
- Estama: Resident physics wizard who solves problems in the physics core
- Gabe: The man behind the brands - he researches, designs and creates all the vehicles in the game
- Sam: The landscaper - he does all the environment work; planning, modeling, planting trees and building roads
- Thomas: describing yourself is always crap, so we will skip that
We are working distributed from all over the world, with some guys working from our HQ in Bremen, Germany.
Total Trackbacks 0