1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.5.2.1 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. defib

defib
    Expand Collapse

Broken ETK taillights are luminant for some reason

2. Javiersp98

Javiersp98
    Expand Collapse

In the Ibishu Pessima 1988, when in vehicle customization tab, there is a front wheel name wrong. With 4-Lug, The "Okudai RZ4 15x8 Front Black" appear two times, but one of them sets Black ones and another the Silver ones.

3. JC_02

JC_02
    Expand Collapse

in the update when the glass breaks it makes a noise mine does not :( what shall i do

#123 JC_02, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  4. Larsinator

Larsinator
    Expand Collapse

I have trouble with the back tires on the 200bx explode in speeds over 100 km/h

5. Quotex

Quotex
    Expand Collapse

The SBR-4 rear suspension on the Twin Turbo trims (not the S2) seems to break after you drive at speeds higher then 260-ish km/h (tested on the gridmap). The car becomes very bouncy all of a sudden.

Also, the H45 Flatbad and Boxtruck seem to suddenly veer to the left and slow down after you drive pedal to the metal for a few minutes

#125 Quotex, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Killerkrebs

Killerkrebs
    Expand Collapse

D35 V8 4WD Extended: Put the steering full lock either side, accelerate to ~20km/h while still fully steered, hit the brakes. The front axle will collapse.
    Also, if you remove the front transfer case from said truck and accelerate hard, the entire rear frame will deform, expecially the mounts for the leaf springs

7. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Remove any mods you have and try it again, neither happen to me and I tried both at even higher speeds as well as removing the transfer case and going in reverse and slamming it into drive with no effect other than some expected wobbling.

8. KozyKat

KozyKat
    Expand Collapse

The rear windshield on the D-Series doesn't have the glass shader sound effect.

9. theasdfgpioisback

theasdfgpioisback
    Expand Collapse

I've got a problem with the game crashing when I try to load a map.:(
    However, my 1st gen surface pro runs it fine?
    But, brilliant update!

also, my specs.

Intel core i3 3217u
    intel HD 4000 integrated graphics 1792mb shared ram
    8gb ram
    1tb hard drive

#129 theasdfgpioisback, Feb 10, 2016
  10. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

The right mirror of the Bolide falls of immediately!
    screenshot_00003.png

11. Capricious Curtis

Capricious Curtis
    Expand Collapse

my headlights don't fully turn on and when i turn it to night they don't produce any light.

12. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

set graphics higher!

13. nupmuk

nupmuk
    Expand Collapse

I just saw the update and I had literally been about to attempt a carbon fiber hood for the covet. Great to see it there.

14. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

Not certain if it's already been mentioned, but the Barstow (all models) speedometer and tachometer seem to have some flickering on them. I'm not sure if it's a z-fighting issue or a subpixel issue, it could be that they're so thin, so I'm not certain what the fix would be.

15. Capricious Curtis

Capricious Curtis
    Expand Collapse

the headlights light up partially on all modded vehicles and all default vehicles and i deleted the beamNG folder and it didn't work and then i uninstalled my mods and that didn't work.

16. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

Ever since I updated to 0.5.2, the game has been horribly unstable, crashing at random for no reason whatsoever. The 0.5.2.1 update didn't fix the instability at all. If anything, it made it even more unstable. Any suggestions?

On 0.5.1, I could play for HOURS without any problems. On 0.5.2, I can't play for more than 10 minutes without it blackscreening and crashing to the desktop. My GFX card is an AMD R7 260X 2GB if that helps.

#136 Blitzkrieg0628, Feb 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

The tow on the steering is not properly aligned. All the D-series trucks and the Roamer with anything other than an Independent Front Suspension set up veers to the left. This happens on all my presets too. Sometimes I have to adjust the toe angle so it can not veer to the left. I hope this gets fixed soon. :) I imagine there was a similar problem with the T75?

• Like Like x 1
  18. tjschel

tjschel
    Expand Collapse

When I crash in the ETK 800, the parking break no longer works. It stops on just about every crash above 35 mph.

#138 tjschel, Feb 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Came here to report this. Seems to mostly be effected by front end damage.

Also I'm getting horrid FPS, but that may be my 280x acting up. I'm on latest drivers, and even gridmap is getting drops from 60 into the low 30's.

20. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

I think this is a bug/shortcoming with the tuning system. When you load the solid front axle, it's still carrying over the toe values from the IFS. If you click "reset" in the tuning menu, it should have the correct toe for the SFA.

You'll notice none of the default configs with the solid front axle veer to the left, because the toe is set up correctly. So all you need to do is click "reset" in the tuning menu after installing the SFA and it should be set up right.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice