1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

"DRIVE supporter"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheelie, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

So, I was browsing the new boards, and realized that 99% of the people had the subtitle "DRIVE Supporter". Then I realized many people did not have this title, including me. I'm just wondering, is this a bug we should be aware of, or is this simply due to some of us having a larger post count, making mods or possibly donating more? Just curious.

EDIT: Well, now I say it, but many people still don't. Or maybe they do, I haven't checked yet. Either way, I can't delete this, so might as well keep it for future reference. :p

EDIT2: Well, I totally screwed up, I realized that some of the WIP threads had been moved therefore many posts from people who don't have access to these boards were inside the thread. Stupid me.

#1 Wheelie, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. stephen f

stephen f
    Expand Collapse

You have "DRIVE supporter" under your avatar now. It probably took a while because so many people bought it today.

3. NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r
    Expand Collapse

I still don't have it :(

EDIT: Perhaps i do, wasn't showing in my profile or any other posts i've made.

4. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

I can see it under your title.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice