[Modelling Request] Aero kit for 200BX Race parts.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TheMohawkNinja, Jun 26, 2015.

1. TheMohawkNinja

TheMohawkNinja
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

I would like someone to make a custom front bumper, rear bumper, fenders, quarter panel widebody kits, and side skirts, that while based on the same model as the ones used on the 200BX Race model, they would have a carbon fiber aero kit similar to the ones seen on these cars:

I'm not asking for a perfect recreation, I'm just looking for there to be front, rear, and side splitters, along with the little canards that jut out on the bumpers, and the "wings" on the front wheel wells. The main purpose is for them to actually produce some down force, so the geometry/aesthetics (minus the use of the carbon fiber texture) of them is totally up to the modeller.

rCAvB12.jpg 69a27eb82841dcc7c575c56eb42705ad.jpg

Thanks in advance!

#1 TheMohawkNinja, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. TheMohawkNinja

TheMohawkNinja
    Expand Collapse

Updated the thread to make my request a bit more clear, in-case of any confusion.

3. ItaliAsian

ItaliAsian
    Expand Collapse

I was making an IMSA inspired version but I got side tracked and bored of it, but I might come back to it on a later date.
    iFm5P.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice