Cancelled Ibishu pessima interior mod hub

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by ktheminecraftfan, Aug 8, 2015.

1. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

have you ever found the Pessima isn't dull enough well I have the solution grey interior.

Its a simple mod to the interior of the pessima that was released in the 0.4.1.1 update I made it in atleast 30 minutes minutes so don't expect a fancy interior

2015-08-08_00006.jpg

UPDATE!!! I have decided to make this a hub for Pessima interiors so you guys can make custom interiors and show them off (do not release them) its a mod anyone can do if they have Paint.net. and no more flamewars.

Attached Files:

#1 ktheminecraftfan, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

Re: Ibishu pessima interior mod

hey look I made a yellow interior!!
    screenshot_00009.jpg
    screenshot_00010.jpg
    omg so dull!
    The default beige is about as dull as it gets. If you know it's a 5 minute mod, maybe it's not worth posting.

I can usually stand grey interiors, but beige ones just make me want to throw up :p. Guess you're right though. Pessima's interior looks more boring in beige than grey IMO.

#2 JackAttak, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  3. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Well, think about it. The Toyota Camry defaults to a grey interior. The Ford Fiesta has a grey interior, the Toyota Corolla, the Hyundai Accent, the Hyundai Elantra...

Grey is WAY more boring than Beige.

4. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Well atleast its work why is it every time I try to make something everyone goes and hates it I under stand its a simple mod but its still a mod and I thought I would share it

don't you have anything better to do then to bash peoples work. look at crydev with all the bashing he got for his work.

its like when someone makes a cheese sandwich its something everyone can do In a few minutes but its still food.

sorry if you found this was a waste of your time but I might make some more edits to the interior and make a big collection of interior options.

5. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

I like your yellow interior. It's unique. Thus, your point is moot.

Don't you have something better to do than troll people? So he made a quick mod. Who's to say he won't expand upon it?

@ktheminecraftfan: Good start. Possible next steps: gummy bears ground into the rear seats, crayon marks on headliner/interior sides of doors, coffee stains on front seats, vomit stain in left rear foot well.

#5 vmlinuz, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  6. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

I apologize if I came off harsh, and I'm flattered that you pretend to enjoy my 30 second MS paint bucket fill of a the dashboard on a single DDS file. I just don't feel like a simple image edit is really enough for a "mod" here. As a private mod, sure! But as a public one, it's just unnecessary. I could give my Pessima a red and gold interior whenever I want. I don't need someone else to do it for me.

7. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

5 minute mods are mods you keep to yourself. It's more time consuming to log into the forum, look for the mod, download, and install than changing the colour of some parts in the texture by yourself. Threads like these also give me this shits because the modder thinks their work is the second goddamn coming and wastes 10 pages of a thread defending his/her ass from people saying otherwise.

It's not like making a cheese sandwich. It's like putting half a drop of black food colouring in dough to make grey bread because you were bored; anyone can do it, and it's easier than driving to the shops to pick a loaf up. It's also completely, utterly pointless.

Please stop posting.

edit: and what the hell is going on in your signature

8. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

can a moderator deleate this thread I did something similar to when ford released the 1996 ford Taurus I released it thinking everyone would want it but boy was I wrong. just delete this thread or just lock it.

9. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

hmm...I like the gray interior lol

10. XManic1995

XManic1995
    Expand Collapse

OMG YELLOW INTERIOR !!!.

11. cars510

cars510
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I'm still downloading this mod, at least it will distance it from being stock a little... Stop hating everyone, yes it was a quick one, but there's a reason he wanted to share. Hell Nadeox1 has lots of private mods that I want like his Sunburst Japanese police interceptor...

12. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Nade puts more than a modicum of work in his projects before calling it a day, and even then things don't get released. Five minute cut n' shut jobs should be kept private unless you're taking the absolute piss.

I have entire jbeamed cars in progress that I don't post about, or have any intention of releasing from my hard drives until they're fit for public consumption.

13. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

2015-08-08_00008.jpg Spongebob-My-Eyes-Are-Burning.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. cars510

cars510
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

At least I'm not hating the mod and I think that having a full grey interior is still at least something...

15. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

In the same way putting an Apple sticker on your car "is still at least something".

I'd just appreciate this 'mod' (I use the term very loosely here) if more work was put into it, like say, strapping a lawnchair to the roof.

16. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i just shat myself i misread the title and 200bx for some dumb reason then re read and saw pessima

17. cars510

cars510
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Its something that took 5 minutes to make, what do you expect? At least it changes the car slightly and still feels 'modded'.

18. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

I expect him to keep it to himself because it's a simple and useless mod. 5 minutes is an overstatement. It takes 30 seconds to edit one texture file.

19. cars510

cars510
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I'm no good at nodding my own vehicles
    so, this mod has some use to me. Have a good day.

20. jackh4x

jackh4x
    Expand Collapse

Stop dragging people like you have the upper hand in experience telling them what they should and should not post. I find it rude and obnoxious and it's rather common on these forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another fine example. "Simple and Useless" he says. Maybe I want a grey interior, like can you not. You attitude is not appreciated and should be taken elsewhere. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice