Texture Mods

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Woovie, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Woovie

Woovie
    Expand Collapse

Please disallow simple texture edits in the Showroom. It's already starting to flood with babby's first MS Paint edits. Maybe make a main thread for 'i put the monster logo on this car' type of posts.

2. Treevus

Treevus
    Expand Collapse

I would have to agree with this. It might be smart to have a Mods/skins section as RoR did, since it seems like a lot of the members are starting to mod cars.

3. Candlekeeper

Candlekeeper
    Expand Collapse

Limiting it to one thread per user would also work I think, given you can change the title and your first post.
    eg. Candlekeepers mod's and models thread [UPDATE +1500 more polygons]
    or something like that.

4. TheBestOut

TheBestOut
    Expand Collapse

There should be a sub folder for that kind of stuff. I don't like seeing crap made in 5 minutes mixed with stuff that took hours and hours of work.

5. Brett

Brett
    Expand Collapse

I have the same thought, get tired of seeing stuff that was cheaply made, a sub subsection for "Mods and skins".

6. AstonishingA

AstonishingA
    Expand Collapse

I agree with this, I hate having to sift through copious amounts of shit to find people that are putting in time and effort producing really nice, solid work.
    *Limiting it to one thread per user
    *sub folder for that kind of stuff

Also a separate site other than a forum layout for completed work would be so much nicer to browse through, ie ROR repository or something like that format

7. Woovie

Woovie
    Expand Collapse

I always found ROR repository shit. But maybe that's just me. It was always extremely difficult to find something specific that I KNEW existed, but the site's search and general layout was a complete nightmare and overall didn't work well.

Edit: The forum gods have granted our wish. THANK YOU BASED FORUM GODS

#7 Woovie, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice