Donation for BeamNG

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Trykkestar, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Delete

I'm trying to figure out how to delete this post. Don't worry

#1 Trykkestar, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

...or the dev team can stick to their own business plan. The donations/special privileges thing is lame. Donations are cool, but they aren't donations if you expect things in return. When that happens, its called buying things.

Wait for the game like everyone else. That said, whats annoyed me more is this;
    The skill required to make a car is worth far more than $100, considering the quality of mesh Gabester creates go for much more than that alone. Believe me, there is alot of skill involved. Any jackass with money to spare will have creative control over the content of the game, which is also what we don't want. Let the dev team do their thing. This is a silly idea.

#2 Hati, Oct 1, 2012
  3. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

I figured they might want to make some extra money. It'd be helpful. I was making this as a rough draft and meant to put $1000. Anyway, I don't want any hostility here. I'm working on deleting the post. I just have to figure out how. If anyone knows, that would be helpful.

#3 Trykkestar, Oct 1, 2012
  4. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Even $1000 is too low for the amount of labor involved in making these cars. I'd say 3-4 thousand is getting into the realm of reasonable for one car.

5. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Wow really? I was way off! I'm impressed.

6. Spjs95german

Spjs95german
    Expand Collapse

How about the concept from WDM, with project C.A.R.S and so on?
    You would get good money and the people will be able to play and help you to finding Bugs etc. =)
    Or is it a bad Idea?

Greets

Spjs9

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice