Getting out of cars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dubdc1320, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Dubdc1320

Dubdc1320
    Expand Collapse

*** Lets say you had a street race and someone popped your tires before a race well after the race you can be able to like slash peoples tires or something like that

*** being able to go to a wheels and tire shop and buy rims for your car and have like a little challenge to where u have to click the bolts to have the wheels on

*** going to a garage and take apart your car and adding bodykits on it,spoilers, or maybe even cutting out quarter panels and putting peices of sheetmetal and welding it,OR bondoing up a scratch or dent. Or being able to repaint a paned or the whole car.

*** changing apolerstry as in seats or steering wheels.
    I dont think these would ever be in the final product but i hope to see them in it.

2. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

I like the idea of going to various shops to customize your vehicle. However, I don't want to have to do everything in this game. I'd rather just click the parts I want and have them appear on the car. Otherwise, it's too much boring work for a video game. The tire slashing idea sounds too critical (because that would actually affect the performance of the car), but what about graffiti? Let's say someone knocked you off the road in a race and you feel a bit angry. You could grab a spray paint can and write a nice little message on the side of their car;). They would have to go to their garage or a shop to remove it (it has to be easy or it might get frustrating).

3. stephen f

stephen f
    Expand Collapse

The spray paint idea would be good for demolition derbies. I also like the shops idea.

4. Dubdc1320

Dubdc1320
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i agree woth you. I went a tad bit overboard and people will get frustrated by having to put on their own parts and slashing peoples tires cause people woll just troll eachother over then theyd get banned or stuff like that.but Graffitti sounds like an awesome idea and would be very good for demolition derby's

5. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

In single player I would like to kill my old cars with a sledge hammer once I got a new one. Slashing tires and all that would be good for free-play mode to see what specific damages do.

6. hunter

hunter
    Expand Collapse

This sounds like fun. If there is a multiplayer then I would go around smashing every ones cars with a hammer :D It would also be useful to be able to control the deformation of the vehicle and what results come from the damage.

7. subrosa11

subrosa11
    Expand Collapse

i tought it would be nice that if you put a rollcage in a car that the damage would be different then with a car with out rollcage sorry for my bad english

8. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

you should apologize for posting something that has nothing to do with this topic. I'll suggest that you should become familiar with general forum conduct before the community picks up on it and hounds you. If you can't find a thread related to what you want to ask, may I suggest that creating a thread in the feature suggestions section would avoid unnecessary conflict?

#8 Hati, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  9. subrosa11

subrosa11
    Expand Collapse

sorry I didnt know where to put it and this and my english is not that good and when i was reading the posts i thought that i could put it here sorry i will be more carefully next time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice