1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Help me!!!!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by FilsFilms, Aug 19, 2013.

1. FilsFilms

FilsFilms
    Expand Collapse

Hi, help me,please!!!I bought this game and installed. The installation went well. The game started to slow down. Well, I remembered that Windows with lags and bags... Well, I decided to run it on a second hard drive (there Windows 7 too). Well, went to the local drive of another windows, went into the game folder and run! It does not slow!! And on that windows is very strong, even the lowest setting!And everything is fine at the maximum! Not a brake! And so. I decided to install it on this windows where it is not buggy. Well, I downloaded it again. The installation went once demanded the key (the second time is not required.) Well, went to install some updates to the plant itself. Well, I think now loaded, but she went, and on the version of Windows it went and established.What do I do? If there are errors in the words, then I'm sorry. I'm from Russia and that Google translate)

2. 777-300ER

777-300ER
    Expand Collapse

Could you post in your original language as well? there may be some russian-speakers who can understand this better.

3. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

So you have 2 hard drives in the same computer with 2 different installs of windows and the game runs well on one and shit on the other? odd....

4. FilsFilms

FilsFilms
    Expand Collapse

Ты издеваешься?! Тут меня никто не поймет!!!

- - - Updated - - -

First Windows is virused, i don't now. Anti-virus ask me -: Viruses not found. About second Win7. I installed her in June. First-in 2012. Lol. Как этого не понять?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice