GTA 5

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Charlie, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Charlie

Charlie
    Expand Collapse

If you have any questions or information about GTA 5, post it here so we can have a single thread for GTA V matters.
    You can ask any questions! For example "Who is the character you will use the most?"
    GTA5-Features.jpg

2. blinkingyellow

blinkingyellow
    Expand Collapse

I actually can not wait to play this thing, in gameplays/trailers it looks awesome. i will use michael as my character for sure.

3. David Fortsc

David Fortsc
    Expand Collapse

I'm eagerly waiting for GTA V. I'm actually trying hard to forget it so time comes by quicker. I didn't realize how close it actually is. It's a must have for me, and I won't rest until I have it.

4. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

I want it but there are a few issues:

I don't like paying the price for games when they come out. I usually wait until they get to like $25 or lower on Steam.
    My dad doesn't allow me to have GTA. Even though I completed SA a long time ago. And IV.

5. Charlie

Charlie
    Expand Collapse

I think it'll be a great game, but I'm not sure about this new feature. Since the other GTA's never really had full nudity, so this will be a lot different.

6. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Australia rates GTA IV M, while GTA V gets R. Never mind the language, guns, gore, and hookers, no. Drugs are what tip it over the edge. That's actually hilarious.

7. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

Best game ever, I pre-ordered it last week :D There are daily news in this website: http://www.gta5tv.com/ I'm buying it for PS3, add me in PSN: davidbazan

8. Charlie

Charlie
    Expand Collapse

Sweet. At the moment I'm looking for a trust worthy pc builder company to get a good PC from. I'm going to ask them if they could estimate the costs by using the GTA 4 high settings specs and advancing them.

9. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

So you'll get it for PC? I'd love to get it for PC, but I don't want to wait 8 months or even more until they release it.

10. Charlie

Charlie
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I'll be getting it for PC. I'm also going to future proof it by getting a 64GB motherboard instead of a 32GB.

I did have a PS3, but I sold it. Was going to get the PS4, but I use computers a lot more, so that's why I'm getting PC.

I don't really mind waiting for GTA 5, while I'm waiting, I'll play some GTA 4, maybe mod it.

11. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

To be honest, I use my PS3 as a video and music player ahaha, the last game I bought was the last call of duty and it was for my brother.

12. jackeo21

jackeo21
    Expand Collapse

I don't think they're releasing it for pc, in NZ they're not.

13. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

They will release it sooner or later, as always.

14. Charlie

Charlie
    Expand Collapse

Aha, it's pretty good as a music player and a console.
    I just used mine for gaming and chatting with people.

I don't like the console wars though, I don't know why people can't just get along.

Also, I feel like giving you a "thanks" since you seem like an awesome person :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's quite a big game with lots of news and popularity, not having it on PC would be a big loss for them, both in popularity and money.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also going to do 3D modelling, coding, video editing and photo editing.
    :)

Anyway, back to the subject.
    Here's a public question/poll looking for opinions and advice.

Which character will you use the most, and why?

15. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

Michael probably, he has a ton of money haha. Well, I guess all of them will have lots of money in the end... I don't know, I'll see when I'm playing :cool:

16. Charlie

Charlie
    Expand Collapse

Aha, gotta admit i'd probably go for him or Franklin.

Both will get nice cars, and Michael gets the jets.

and Franklin (as quoted from Elders React) Gets the booty ;)

17. jeffbox

jeffbox
    Expand Collapse

My birthday is 16 september. The release date of the game is 17 september. :(

18. Lewin.

Lewin.
    Expand Collapse

People are already modding gta4 to have the new features from gta5 they have already made the 3 player switch thing, so even if its late to the pc, we can already kinda have it ;-)

19. nukezbomz

nukezbomz
    Expand Collapse

Can't wait for it, unfortunately I'll be on a plane heading home on the day it's released, so will have to wait until the following day to get it/play it. :( Pre-order is in so my copy is reserved.

I've played and completed every GTA game, this looks so big it'll be impossible to 100% it. GTA Online will make me renew my xbox live subscription which I got rid of over a year ago.:D

20. CBeTHaX

CBeTHaX
    Expand Collapse

Some interesting info about GTA V:

Other confirmed facts: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=534065

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice