WIP UK Police Camera van

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by rhigosrebel, Aug 26, 2013.

1. rhigosrebel

rhigosrebel
    Expand Collapse

Styled after the UK police camera van, I am still learning, this is my 3rd skin, I made it using photoshop and GIMP for exporting, I had to make all the textures my self as the official police stripes and logos would not work for some reason, please do not post this on other forums or on youtube without linking to this thread. thanks!

Screenshots
    38clDm5.jpg ldYZulY.png jvDzdLD.png xLYTKZ2.jpg

How to install

1. Navigate to your BeamNG folder [right click BeamNG and click 'Open FIle Location'
    2. Drag the 'van' folder into the 'vehicles' folder
    3. Replace the files and merge folder

Do NOT claim this skin as your own, please link to this thread if you are using it on places such as YouTube.

Any advice, suggestions or help is appreciated. :cool:

Attached Files:

• van.zip

File size:
      751.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

I'll be honest, its pretty terrible. The rear window is just painted on. The markings don't line up, especially the bands on the side and well... American van.

3. rhigosrebel

rhigosrebel
    Expand Collapse

The rear window on the UK vans are blacked out, hence the painting, the markings on the side line up find for me? and american van, well I cant help that im afraid as I have not a clue about 3d modeling and creating cars.

4. rhigosrebel

rhigosrebel
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I am improving the skin atm by using samples from images, great suggestion on the window btw, I shall release a new version when its ready! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice