1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Change control settings ?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Tanel EST, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Tanel EST

Tanel EST
    Expand Collapse

Hi !
    I'm new here and my language is bad. Also I'm more technical person not computer person (I don't play computer games beside LFS and GTA). im drive with cars in real life in better way :D
    So... please don't get mad if I'm doing something wrong here.
    1. How can I change control settings ? it's difficult for me if the gearing is with Z and X, parking brake is P and the clutch is shifting.
    I played all my life LFS with keyboard (all normal people play withthe steering wheel or mouse). But I like the keyboard - When I was playing all the time, times where same good as other people, so the keyboard is ok to me.
    I even drifted with keyboard and also had even few first places in the competitions.

2nd problem is, that in LFS have got
    a button "Fast steering". Only in this way I can drive normally there. It's the only game I ever know this kind feature have. From settings you can change wheels turning speed in the usual way (pressing left or right way button) and if you press "fast steering" button at the same time then wheels steering 2x faster or whatever you setup for yourself.
    I think its not a very bad idea having this kind feature in here too ?

Greetings from Estonia

#1 Tanel EST, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice