1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

What Are The System Requirements

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by driver101, Jun 3, 2013.

1. driver101

driver101
    Expand Collapse

What Are They?
    I Have An Intel Core i3 CPU M350 @ 2.27 GHz.
    I Run Most Games On Low.
    I Run Rigs Of Rods Perfectly On Low Graphics With 1270x720. (Or Near)
    I Have A hp G72 Notebook Laptop With No Battery. (That Means I Shut Down If Cable Is Disconnected)
    Most Games With A Pentium Or Intel Core 2 Duo System Requirement I Can Run On Low .
    I Can Run NFS:Hot Pursuit 3(The New Hot Pursuit) With Very Little Fps.
    Sorry For Bad English Im Focusing On A Different Language Now.

#1 driver101, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  2. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

None atm. but if you can't run hot pursuit then you are screwed. That's not going to work.

3. eletricmano

eletricmano
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum. There are multiple threads asking the same question, next time use the "search" bar. And there is the FAQ too, if you didn't notice.
    Currently, there are no system requirements, but if you look in the FAQ there are the developer's system specs. As you probably don't know much English now, here's a hint:
    You Don't Need To Write Every Word With A Capital Letter. Just write like this, okay? Have a good time sir. :)

4. driver101

driver101
    Expand Collapse

Hmm I understand
    On crashes in RoR i get about 49% lag
    When im driving in RoR I dont have any lag at all
    So they should be only 1 difference which is ill get a little bit more lag
    Another thing is im confused because
    i dont know if this is a game engine or a game or wutever

5. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

That's normal, driving around doesn't require that much of the CPU, but crashes do a little more.
    Also, it's both an Engine and Game(atleast we think so) http://www.beamng.com/threads/777-engine-or-new-game

6. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

I must say without any thinking that for any game that cpu has too low performance. Dont get me wrong though, i seen miracles happen on low-end machines,
    but i wouldn't say you have some good chances for decently running anything complex. I noticed that you didn't mention any gpu, so i assume you are running the on dye Intel graphics (anywhere from the series HD 2000 to HD 4000) and i must say its an awfully underpowered and underfeatured gpu, mainly for multimedia and only light gaming. I also have an Intel gpu integrated in my i7 (namely the HD 4000), and i must say its strugling with eaven some older games from 2007 on high details. Don't give up the hope though, it might turn out to be playable at the end, who knows, no one tried it yet :)

Edit: You'd be much better off with a Core2Duo. I had a laptop last year with a T7500 @ 2.2Ghz with 2x 8600GT in SLI (older nVidia cards, both with 256MB mem). The gpus were ok, nothing special, but the processor was fantastic. If i'd buy something cheap whats worth it, i'd go either an older C2Duo or Quad, or a newer generation i5 with multithreading, coupled with a decent mid-range gpu (like the GT630 - 635). Those are what woth it nowdays, just saying :)

Edit2: Enjoy my multiple overuse of the phrase "i must say". But really, i must say. :D

#7 thepeca, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice