1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Paying options...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BBQ, Jun 17, 2013.

1. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

I assume we will be able to pay with a credit card, but how about PaySafe-codes? PaySafe is great if you have parents who thinks the whole internet is a money stealing sh@thole. I think it would be great to have this option.

2. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

Or just use paypal or have that credit card payment through the bank thing. Whatever, it shows your bank logo and goes through the bank. I'm not sure. But you need to tell your parents that it's not.....

3. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

Yep, I'm hoping to pay by PayPal. If my PC can handle the demo. Otherwise it's unfortunately not going to work :/

4. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

I hope there will be at least a support for debit cards too (pretty common in Europe), becouse i cant afford a Visa Electron, and a MasterCard is not available. Id also love to see an SMS payment option, since thats the most straightforward, at least here where i am :) Here we dont have PayPal yet, and i hope there will be some other method so i can actually pay for the game. You cant imagine how frustrating it is when you WANT to buy something, and you simply cant

EDIT:

OFF - Btw, i can help with Hungarian and Serbian translations for the game if needed. Just send me a txt file, and i return it translated, and bug free :)

#4 thepeca, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  5. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

Just buy a prepaid credit card. You can use it the same way as a real credit card.:)

6. jotaonze

jotaonze
    Expand Collapse

I agree with Luke.

7. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

I've never heard of them before and I don't think they are sold where I live.

8. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

Double that. And at the same time i will do a research on that, because it seems a nice solution for that annoying 3rd world issue i have sometimes :D

9. Ltp0wer

Ltp0wer
    Expand Collapse

I'm hoping for paypal

10. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

They are sold at ever convenience store in Canada, and I imagine that they are sold in other countries as well... Whenever I need to pay with a credit card, I just go to the corner store and get one for $25.

11. djmengu

djmengu
    Expand Collapse

I would like to pay with fruit, vegetables, sheep, lamb etc...

12. jotaonze

jotaonze
    Expand Collapse

Prepaid cards look like this:

(imported from here)
    It looks like the one I have ATM but it is really useful if you don't want to use your real money.

13. thepeca

thepeca
    Expand Collapse

this is pretty sweet. I will definitely ask my bank when BeamNG paying opts will be confirmed :)

14. -Bear-

-Bear-
    Expand Collapse

#14 -Bear-, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice