A Tilt-Cab truck... (Feedback Needed) (Firetrucks included!)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by EruptionTyphlosion, Jan 18, 2017.

?

Do you want a truck like I described below

1. YES!

2. No...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

This nothing more than a vehicule sugestion, new trucks/big rigs had been request a lot of time

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I'm well aware of that, but when you said that the Devs mentioned a new truck, I wanted to ask them about it.

3. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Oh OK, some people have already ask, and they said that nothing was really done, only planned.

4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

When I hear planned, I think about the secret car list. I won't post it here, as that would get this thread locked, but I didn't see any trucks on it...

5. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

@Ulrichou86 is right. If were thinking about the same thing then tdev mentioned that they have some more trucks planned for the future. It was a long time ago but i don't think it was in the update speculation thread(if were thinking about the same post).

He just said that they'll make some trucks and he didn't specify(or possibly know) what kind of truck it would be based on at all. They could make an truck soon or after a year for all we know.

As for the "secret car list" (more commonly known as the concept vehicle list: You don't know what vehicles the names are for. You just had names and nothing else. Also that list is old, even older than the message about trucks by tdev.

• Like Like x 1
  6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I'm bumping this to see if anyone else has feedback/ideas.

7. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Bump...

The topic is still relevant, and now I've added a poll!

8. BillyBobBang380

BillyBobBang380
    Expand Collapse

yup thats what i want

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

American, eh? Well technically this is American, just southern part of continent and it is European brand, but still kinda American, right?
    upload_2019-4-23_3-56-12.png

Newer and more uglier version too:
    upload_2019-4-23_3-57-33.png

However those are bit big.

H-series flatnose could be actually quite close to those smaller trucks in Europe and Asia (probably also in US), just would need bit longer frame.

Indian Tata for example here is kinda like bit stretched H-series with cab over front axle, very common for shorter deliveries, but totally missing almost in any game, I think that Hard Truck I had such, maybe, not sure if Hard Truck II had such anymore and don't really know which game would had such at least as drivable vehicle:
    upload_2019-4-23_4-8-42.png

I think that at some place in Europe it is known as bakery delivery truck or however that translates to english, 8-10 metric tons gross weight is kinda typical. Not sure if H-series is 6 tons or so?

Well, some firetrucks in Europe are such, MAN brand has such.
    upload_2019-4-23_4-14-45.png upload_2019-4-23_4-15-7.png upload_2019-4-23_4-15-29.png

What I think is that it could be made so that same base vehicle could be American, Asian or European by changing bumpers, light mirrors, etc. I mean even T-series could be perfectly fine as European truck if you swap hood and cab, fuel tanks etc. not all trucks in Europe are cab overs either.

Not sure how much it would save in development time, but kinda would think addition to H-series would be how those could be done easiest way.

Also this needs to be made:
    upload_2019-4-23_4-54-2.png
    Not a Photoshop, search for tunnel firetruck to find out more of those odd things, but I think that kinda is crazy enough thing that it is a must.

#29 fufsgfen, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  10. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

guys, he asked for a light-duty, cabover american truck, not European semis/lorrys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice