Released BMW E30 M3 v1.0

Discussion in 'Land' started by Ky, Nov 5, 2014.

1. oliverharber01

oliverharber01
    Expand Collapse

Job well done!

2. Skystunt123

Skystunt123
    Expand Collapse

We have no sound since the new update ...

3. Projekt535

Projekt535
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for this. The E30 is one of my favorite cars, and I was very happy to see this. It looks amazing and drives well. Unfortunately with the newest version, there is no engine noise, only wind and tire noise. Also, the speedometer reads "NaN," is there any way I could fix this?

Great work!

4. shadowp80

shadowp80
    Expand Collapse

Am i the only one with the problem of my mods showing up as unknown?????

5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Make sure your game is updated. The latest hotfix solved that problem. Although custom sounds doesn't work (The author really have to update their stuff this time).

6. Calamari100

Calamari100
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I'm running a steam bought 4.0.3 version. Here's what I've found with this mod. The STILL ZIPPED download was placed into documents, beam, mods, levels, vehicles.

It works, I can drive the car but here are some issues.

1) No images in car selection menu
    2) No engine sound
    3) Drift version of car spawns without wheels
    4) Speedometer (UI, not dash) doesn't work and gets stuck on some random characters so it doesn't show the speed

Other than that it's pretty cool though!

7. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

outdated and if you want an engine sound open local disk, progam file 86, steam, steam apps, common, beamng, lua, vechicle, scroll down to sounds (copy it) and then open the bmw folder go to lua delete the old sound file the paste the new sound file.
    open an app in the menu and add the other speed ui

8. yekl11

yekl11
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, I'm running the latest version and for some reason this car will only spawn with a chrome paint job. I've tried using the material editor trick like with the 49 Cadillac, but the colors I pick only make the chrome a slightly different shade. Any tips on how to fix this?

9. TheStalkerGuy22

TheStalkerGuy22
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't work properly on the new Beam.NG version, there is no engine sound, the color is always chrome and the wheels are missing in the race mode.

10. Don Skoliose

Don Skoliose
    Expand Collapse

I like it very much! Great work!!

But...

The Hood opens to the wrong side. BMW E30 hood opens to the front! I would really love it, if it were changed!

11. IGamer43

IGamer43
    Expand Collapse

I absolutly love this mod. The car has great performance and i just love the way it looks! keep it up buddy!

12. taishibarth

taishibarth
    Expand Collapse

Had a lot of fun with this. The steering tends to snap and make the wheels spin uncontrollably though, and the broken glass textures need to be updated. Otherwise, the rest is fine for me.

13. Benehallow

Benehallow
    Expand Collapse

I have same problem, but wheels on race setup i have :) but no sound engine and chrome color always.....fix it pls :(

14. Diamond Pickaxe

Diamond Pickaxe
    Expand Collapse

I don't have the engine sounds please do help me I'm a noob

15. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Read the thread. Custom sounds on mods dont work in last few game updates.

16. K3NnY_G

K3NnY_G
    Expand Collapse

Not only would you of known custom sounds were broken if you'd read the thread, you'd know a temp fix! Even if you're a noob, best thing to help you with that is to gather information and read. Please at least skim the thread next time, this is just a few posts above you..:

17. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Which replaces sounds for all vehicles, whereas these mods used to have an engine sound unique to this vehicle. Not the same thing. You can just delete the sound from this mod to have the standard BeamNG sound come back.

18. K3NnY_G

K3NnY_G
    Expand Collapse

I'm well aware of the fact this car had a custom sound.... But thanks for pointing that out, as I said:
    But yeah, thanks for the info on the front of the default sound just being substituted if there just is no custom_sound.lua had no clue but should've thought to check. However, maybe should've just had that in your "read the thread" post.

You sir are a wealth of information! SHARE THE WEALTH. :p

19. Big Ron12

Big Ron12
    Expand Collapse

I know they are eventually going to replace the sound format/architecture in beamng, If the other is still active at that point it would be awesome if he could update this car to work with that new version. This is my favorite car in the game and i miss ripping in it.

20. pathole

pathole
    Expand Collapse

car dosent work at all dosent move turn or anything

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice