On Hold Eolus L-575 Ultralight Trike 1.10

Long airport runways are overrated. Experience the freedom of flying an ultralight trike.

1. Carlovers4life

Carlovers4life
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I not see. Sorry new to the fourm.

2. DamienDutch

DamienDutch
    Expand Collapse

Because you ccant fix it make it again plz from the begining it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good.

3. Pervin.M

Pervin.M
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Don't.bump.old.threads =_=

4. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Alright, I know that this thread is probably considered dead, but I have found something that may be an issue. In the inputs file, there is a spelling error. It says "derease_throttle" instead of "decrease_throttle." I'm not sure if this is anything that may have an impact on the performance of the craft. I will let y'all know more when I find more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. [DFS] TiiX

[DFS] TiiX
    Expand Collapse

the model is there but it just says fatal vehicle expection please reload the vehicle and i cant move it

6. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

The mod is outdated, it hasn't been updated since the last few BeamNG updates. The author, CarlosAir, has a comment on page three explaining why it hasn't been updated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice