1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Hello, I need some help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glitchy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

So, I really love this game, in fact I have been playing it for 2 years stuck with a low end desktop and a laptop, with super low graphics, and not been able to experience the full game. I would love to build my own PC, but I am not very good with computer parts. Will this PC be able to run BeamNG at at least MEDIUM graphics.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sR2v2R

- Thanks
    Glitchy

2. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

Most likely not. Do you really need the DVD/CD writer? I have not used one in years. Also your ram choice is very off. You don't need 16gb, 8gb is enough. And 3000mhz ram will not give you any benefit over 2133mhz on that motherboard, as H110 chipset only supports 2133mhz. For the case I'm pretty sure you can find something cheaper. Also using parts like hard drives from your older desktop/laptop is an option.

Those are the areas where you could save on. And use that money for better graphics card and cpu. I'd recommend at least a pentium or even an i3 and a gtx 750ti (which can be found used for about the same money as that r7 350).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

Alright, thank you. I am going to try to find some parts which are in my price range, but anyways thank you! :D

4. ClassyClassic

ClassyClassic
    Expand Collapse

This would be my budget build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hKXKNN for Beam.NG.

I feel it is pretty balanced and you'd get pretty decent settings! The hyperthreaded dually is much better than that Celeron, and the 460 is infinitely better than that 350. You don't need a cooler as they come with one.

It would be down to $535 if you already had a monitor/mouse/keyboard.

This system will also allow an upgrade down the line to an i5-6500 or i7-6700 to keep it relevent.

#4 ClassyClassic, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice