1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

multiple axle car hauler trailers

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Zeus_Ninja, Jan 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zeus_Ninja

Zeus_Ninja
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys,

I haven't posted much at all on the forums and I'm kinda new to the community, so go easy on me! :)

I remember a while back there was 2 axle tilt car haulers. ( I can't remember if it was a mod or not ) I miss them a lot!
    t5-5-inch-channel-tilt-carhauler-trailer-300.jpg
    I was wondering if there is a mod I haven't found? OR maybe developers have put it off because of the newish trailer attaching system? I'm kinda confused as to why they haven't added more car trailers/gooseneck trailers. Should I post this in suggestions or am I missing something entirely?
    HaulerTrailer1.jpg
    Thank you for your help/discussion in advance!

2. THolt1022

THolt1022
    Expand Collapse

This is exactly what I was looking for as well, any luck?

3. THolt1022

THolt1022
    Expand Collapse

4. Rosie Day

Rosie Day
    Expand Collapse

5. Rosie Day

Rosie Day
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I was also wondering that where is the mod on 2 axle tilt car haulers topic, where I think that it has a unique design, and this trailer is more inferable. But, nowadays, most of them prefer to have news trailer attaching system or they prefer to have a car hauler service to haul a car, because most of them says that today the best ways to transport vehicles is by using car haulers services which is provided by many professional auto transport companies like A-1 Auto Transport, We Will Transport It, UShip, etc., who supply most reliable vehicle shipment services to their clients required destination.

Attached Files:

• car-transport-los-angeles-1024x416.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

A two axle trailer with sides has been revealed and possibly coming in the next update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice