WIP Beta released Props stuff

Discussion in 'Props' started by crashmaster, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

So, while we are waiting for the update with the majestic "drag" feature. I decided to make a few props.
    As of now, i have made:
    Atm machine
    screenshot_00406.png
    Safe
    screenshot_00408.png
    screenshot_00409.png
    Im trying to make it so that you can open the door, but im having a few issues and a big headache. so for now, it will only be one big block.
    Vending Machine added
    screenshot_00413.png

Other ideas:
    Flat Screen tv
    Sofa
    Fridge
    bathtub

Im still looking to make other stuff, but im out of ideas, if you have any ideas for heavy props that would be interesting in BeamNG, tell me, i might make it.

Credits:
    As of now, all models were taken from tf3dm.com
    zaurian868: Atm model tf3dm.com/3d-model/atm-57251.html
    anouvong: Safe model tf3dm.com/3d-model/safe-58973.html

#1 crashmaster, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. bandbgamesroom

bandbgamesroom
    Expand Collapse

if you add a flat tv, please make it so the back panels can fall off and the glass can break! and maybe when the headlights are on, the tv is on. just a thought, and also if the tv is on when smashed, give it the rainbow lines effect that tvs have irl.

3. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

didnt think of the headlights thing, but broken screen when you hit it was a yes.
    i was thinking about using a gif as well, but im not sure if thats possible.

4. bandbgamesroom

bandbgamesroom
    Expand Collapse

I have no knowlege whatsoever in the world of modelling and coding. Do you understand where i'm coming from tho with the lines down the lcd screens? You could have a older CRT model tv too. Just my opinion tho :) Thx for the reply btw!

5. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i know what you mean. but i dont know how to code anything other then jbeam so it wont be possible. unless someone helps me with that part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice