Save ror forum aka get rid of jeepster!!!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Tucker86, Dec 11, 2015.

?

jeepster out of ror?

1. BAN jeepster

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Long live Kim Ban Jeepster

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker86

Tucker86
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry to post it here. But that seems to be perfect place to do it.
    As I have understood that lot of people came from ror to here for different reasons including getting banned for some ridiculous reasons from jeepster.
    I'm one of those I actually was banned x3 and everytime trying to reason with jeepster but if u even a bit dont agree with him hell ban the shit out of u. I guess the thing he is trying to achieve is one user ror community. I really hate that: dont tell me what to do-BAN oops finger slipped-BAN
    He is really BANNING everyone out of there who is trying to tell him to change moderator(at least 2 legit guys have requested).
    he is trying to make himself cozy little north korean ror wheres one and only dictator: Kim Ban Jeepster.
    Are some ror dev's here too? Someone should help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tucker86

Tucker86
    Expand Collapse

Theres our ror Kim Ban jeepster who said that he is overwhelmed by moderating:
    Now that the forum has been condensed into one board, this is the place to post just about everything.

However, some topics are off limits. The following topics will be deleted and the OP infracted:

Content Requests
    There simply arent enough active modders, and virtually no requests ever get made. This includes vehicles and terrains.

Feature Requests
    Again, so rarely implemented they aren't even worth considering. The developers have enough to consider as it is.

Multiplayer Groups, Companies, or Complaints
    Multiplayer is use at your own risk. Groups clubs, and companies can use the Forum Group feature.

Early WIP Threads
    No threads for planned mods or mods in early development. So many threads have started with little progress that never goes beyond a primitive frame and wheels. To post a WIP thread, please be near 50% completion with the intention of finishing it. Minimum in game screen shots of functional node/beam chassis.

Off-Topic
    No off topic threads unless approved by me. No general chat, forum games, joke threads, politics, religion, etc.

I will update this as I see fit. If you need a WIP thread moved from the archived section to here, PM me.

I mean really? And with those nice new rules no new user registration!

3. Brett

Brett
    Expand Collapse

You fucking stupid?

• Like Like x 15
  4. SilverBullet3725

SilverBullet3725
    Expand Collapse

lol do you even know what your talking about o_O Please jump off a clif

• Like Like x 1
  5. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Leave the cancer that is the RoR forum, on the RoR forum. Don't bring that here, or anywhere else for that matter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. TheKittenHD

TheKittenHD
    Expand Collapse

Jeepster cleaned the Rigs of Rods Forums from little kids, and useless threads and drama. Do you even know what you are talking about?

7. Brett

Brett
    Expand Collapse

I hope you all realize that Jeepster is the single reason that the forum lasted this long.

I also don't see why any of you care, all you do is talk shit on RoR.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Jeepster

Jeepster
    Expand Collapse

You're idea of reasoning with me was saying that you were above the community rules that everyone else followed because you never read them.

Grow up.

• Like Like x 11
  9. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

This isn't the RoR forums. Keep your irrelevant drama out of here.

• Like Like x 29
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice