Worst Crash You've Been In IRL

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Carlover0529, Nov 8, 2016.

1. corvette81

corvette81
    Expand Collapse

Ok well when you come back with your new account you can list this thread as being your worst crash.

^ This is a joke ^

Oh I was in another accident(not so much a crash) but my dad left the car in gear and it rolled back and crushed his hand against a gate.

2. Mr. Avanzato

Mr. Avanzato
    Expand Collapse

becuase you cant hide

3. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

you have to ask a dev ;):D

4. Mr. Avanzato

Mr. Avanzato
    Expand Collapse

get banned then make the new account

• Like Like x 1
  5. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

6. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

^thats brain damage. sports use that word to cover it up.

7. Mr. Avanzato

Mr. Avanzato
    Expand Collapse

play some beamng then come back forget what happened

8. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

except thats not you.

9. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

simple. you said a while ago that you had that "suit custom made by someone else for you" that profile talks about how she made the suit herself ;)

10. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

whatever. this thread is going a bit too off topic for my liking, if you want me to discuss the rest of the evidence i found, please pm me for it ;)

OT: not really a crash i was in. more a near miss i witnessed. i was walking to the bus stop in the morning. to get to said bus stop i had to walk down a semi-busy back ally. one day i crossed the street, knowing full well that a car was behind me, and one was coming across the street very soon. i got to the other side of the street, and the driver assumed that becuase i crossed, it was safe for him to cross! boy was he wrong. the other car swerved around the mini-van coming out of the ally way, slamming on its breaks and honking his horn. i gotta say, my heart was pounding a little bit faster after seeing that o_O

11. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

Google Images is a indexing/search service, not hosting, you can't "post onto Google Images"

Just stop it mate. The lie was found out, just give up and admit it. You keeping on trying to justify it isn't helping you at all.

#71 NaxNir, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 5
  12. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

you stole the words right out of my mouth :) and the images i did find were not on google images, but on pintrest. the pintrest page led to a furafinnity page. just admit it! you dont have to lie to get attention here ;) just be yourself, the community here will welcome you here much faster if you do!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

While I don't wish to defend the obvious tomfoolery (and depression is not an excuse btw if you read this sasuke). It does also say she made it as a commission for someone else, specifically a lilifox.

14. Bakasan

Bakasan
    Expand Collapse

Reading this thread be like

OT: never been in an accident myself, although I did get hit off a bicycle by a car if that counts.

15. corvette81

corvette81
    Expand Collapse

Thats rough any broken bones?

16. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

I'm not going to accuse you of lying about depression, because that would just make it worse. However, you have already lied, and you now know what happens when you do. You cannot deny that you have lied, as you have been caught, and by trying to deny it, you're just making it worse for yourself. If the consequences make your depression worse, why lie? I think everyone here will be willing to forget that you lied, as long as you admit to it, and as long as you don't lie again.

If you need someone to talk to about depression, you can PM me. I'm no professional, but I struggle with it myself, and I have helped others, including a member of this community.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

Was cut off by a tractor trailer nearly a year ago in my old 97 Taurus SHO-swapped.
    He went in front of me with no signal doing 25 under the speed limit. Shoved the brake pedal to the floor but the Taurus still ended up nailing the underride bar at about 50mph. Both airbags deployed, front windshield completely shattered, passenger side fender went into the door, engine block got shoved cockeyed, basically made a giant tear through everything in the front end. The thing still drove too, at least enough to get it to a parking lot. Of course it didn't run for very long with the serpentine belt ripped apart (no power to the oil pump).
    It is still sitting in my driveway. Rip Taurus SHO at 98k miles.
    Idk if I can post pictures of the crash but here's the car after I replaced the front bumper:
    taurussnow.jpg
    Sucks too, I had a lot of upgrades and junk in that car. Might've riced it a little but whatever lol. Painted the mirrors, spoiler, and lip black. Custom intake. Underdrive pulley. Welded cam sprocket.
    I could go on lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JDMGuy

JDMGuy
    Expand Collapse

You can't post stuff to Google Images.

• Like Like x 2
  19. TwinCams

TwinCams
    Expand Collapse

1. 2 miles out of St. Bonifacius, MN (Minnetrista Township) August 15th, 2014
    2. Victim (My mom)- 1997 Mercury Villager LS, Moron- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan 3 door
    3. Stopped at a railroad crossing- person was texting going b/w 40-50 MPH- rear ended
    4. Was going to a soccer game my cousin was in and we saw the level crossing and had to stop, idiot behind us didn't realize and rear-ended us. Our van was totaled but later (by some miracle) got a salvage title but was ultimately scrapped. Caravan lost it's bumper, well, kinda his whole front end. Driver of the Caravan was taken to a hospital, either HCMC in Elliot Park or maybe Watertown-Mayer if there was a hospital. We were fine. We got a 2001 Chrysler Voyager to replace the Villager.

20. asf2424

asf2424
    Expand Collapse

If we're talking realistically, I'd say that one time some idiot smashed into a school bus i was riding

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice