It's here! Featuring sliding doors, a multitude of custom parts, and a completely redesigned appearance, the Second Gen Ibishu Kashira is the ultimate mid-size minivan!
Produced from 1995-2001, the Gen 2 Kashira continues the sporty-but-practical image of it's predecessor, while also adding popular features such as sliding doors, optional plastic body panels, and a sleek dash-mounted shifter. This generation was also released in European markets, with different engine options and other localization changes.
There are several engine options available, ranging from a tiny 1.8 liter inline 4, to a powerful 3.5 liter V6, and various customization options to go with them, including a twincharge system that allows for both a turbocharger and supercharger on the same engine. There are also literally tons of custom parts you can install, including various widebody kits, underbody neons, and a surfboard. This version also features skin support on all stock parts, and includes a variety of skins, including a few that aren't used on any configs.
Weird music by me...
Pictures by @Car_Killer
Special Thanks To...
- @Car_Killer for a ton of help with everything on this mod! It wouldn't be nearly this polished and customizable without his help!
- @Ai'Torror for helping us refine the engines
- @Blijo for providing the surfboard mesh
- And all of our fantastic beta testers!
If you find any more issues, please let us know on the discussion page!
- Almost all of the "custom" bumpers and bodykits do not have skin support, but will in the future. The UV sheet just isn't set up for all the extra parts at the moment
- Cars with super high torque/power tend to want to slightly pull to the right under power. I'm pretty sure this is due to the way the differentials are set up, so we'll potentially add some high-power parts in the future. It's not too bad though, and you should be fine under like 1000 horsepower.
- Super high power configs can get a bit "shakey" in the rear hatch area under heavy wheelspin, due to the rollcage not extending to the very back.
- The interior does not have custom textures at the moment, so it's a bit simple, but will be refined more in the future
- Reflections can be a bit weird in places
- The tow hitch doesn’t work, unless you open both doors first
- Sometimes the car will drive through other jbeamed objects at 100x slo-mo
Also, if you are having issues, and have both generations installed, try removing one first and see if that fixes it. I believe I fixed all the conflicts, but I could've potentially missed a few.
Have fun! (^^)
Beta 1995 Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2) 2.0
Back, and better than ever before!