At long last, I finally get to see my vision in a more beautiful way than before. Here it is, the Porsche 911 straight from my imagination, the 2018 Serena S6 3.8S!
I always wanted to design my very own vision of the new Porsche 911, but slightly more affordable. The Porsche Mission-E was the main inspiration for the headlights and taillights, and with few influences from my designs in that time, this design was born. And the Serena name, in case you don’t know, is named after a character from Pokemon franchise.
Quick Performance Figures:
- Model and Trim Name: Serena S6 3.8S
- Model and Trim Year: 2018/2018
- Layout: Rear-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
- Engine: 3.8L Boxer-6 producing 340 HP @7000 RPM and 360 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
- Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual
- Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Active Sway Bars
- Tyres: 205F/255R Sports Compound
- Interior: 2 Seater - Sporty Interior - Standard Infotainment
- Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
- Weight: 1290 Kg
- MSRP: 44k - 52k (Automation credits)
Let me know what do you think, I hope you enjoy the ride!
- Top Speed: 176 Mp/h
- 0 to 60: 4.2 seconds
- 50 to 75: 2.7 seconds
- Braking 62 to 0: 32.1 meter
- Cornering 20m: 1.18g
- Cornering 200m: 1.19g
- Roll Angle: 4.1 degrees
- Weight Distribution: 40F/60R