Car Games is a set of events in different themes. There are currently 5 events in 5 themes:
- Car Darts - Launch your car at the target below to score points
- Car Curling - Muscle your way onto the scoreboard and remove opposing cars out of the way
- Cue Games - Pot balls to earn points in the quickest amount of time
- Targets - Jump through rings to score points with accuracy being rewarded
- Airborne - Gain as much speed as possible before reaching the jump to fly the furthest distance.
- Forest – an open biome of trees and leaves
- Technological – an electric field of circuits and wires
- Space – an infinite plane full of celestial bodies
- Planets – a variety of dangerous planets boasting different challenges
- Industrial – an industrialised world full of machinery and saws
Each scenario is accessible through a campaign-like scenario called the hub-world. Here you can view and access the scenarios and also your progress through the mod.
Each event is rewarded with medals from bronze to diamond.
A file will be created in your BeamNG.Drive documents folder called cargames_save - do NOT edit it unless you wish to cheat or are willing to take the risk of breaking everything!
- Along with this, there are around 260 different models and textures included to vary up the scenery.
- Power-ups are used in the later scenarios to increase risk and reward for those top scores
- There is also a space map used for the space theme of events which is a basic version of grid small pure but in space.
- Also included is the snooker-ball, essentially a re-skin of the football already present in the game.
Found a bug? Submit it to the discussions tab!
Also, have fun!
Quick trailer to show off the hub-world and event 3:5:
Beta Car Games V2 1.0.6
A collection of Mini-Games played across multiple themes with medals to be won