(The new update has broken the campaigns but the scenarios still work fine - this is being worked on so ignore the campaigns for now)
Car Games is a set of events in different themes. There are currently 5 events:
- Car Darts - Launch your car at the target below to score points
- Car Curling - Muscle your way onto the scoreboard and remove opposing cars out of the way
- Cue Games - Pot balls to earn points in the quickest amount of time
- Targets - Jump through rings to score points with accuracy being rewarded
- Airborne - Gain as much speed as possible before reaching the jump to fly the furthest distance.
Each event is rewarded with medals from bronze to diamond. Trophies can also be awarded for specific accomplishments. A trophy room scenario is included which allows you to view your medals and trophies.
It is also important to note that there is a tutorial level which is highly suggested to be played to get the basic gist of everything.
A file will be created in your BeamNG.Drive documents folder called cargames_save.txt - do NOT edit it unless you wish to cheat or are willing to take the risk of breaking everything!
- Along with this, there are around 140 different models and textures included to vary up the scenery.
- Power-ups are used in the later scenarios to increase risk and reward for those top scores
- There is also a space map used for the space theme of events which is a basic version of grid small pure but in space.
- Included is the various campaigns to go with the themes as well as the required tutorial level to explain things to you if you are new.
- Also included is the snooker-ball, essentially a re-skin of the football already present in the game.
Found a bug? Submit it to the discussions tab!
Also, have fun!
Thanks to Neilogical for the awesome video:
Thanks to Failrace for these great videos:
- Dismiss Notice
We are currently doing some changes to the website. Some parts of it may not work correctly meanwhile. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Beta Car Games V4.0.1
A collection of Mini-Games including medals and trophies to be won