If you would like to donate to fund more mods, you can do so by visiting this link: https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=H7M97FDP7ZVXE¤cy_code=USD Otherwise, enjoy the free content
Please read the directions for using the trailer at the bottom of this page to prevent unwanted frustration.
Included in this mod:
- Low Boy Trailer and Adapter
- Front loading and very strong
- Extendable Sides "press y"
- Extendable rear "press o"
- Oversized Load Sign
- Long Flatbed Trailer
- Extra long trailer
- Extended sides in the parts selector
- Oversized Load sign
- Tall Dryvan Trailer
- Super tall trailer
- super tall doors
Using the radial menu to connect the adapter to the trailer:
1. Spawn a truck to pull the trailer.
2. Spawn the Low Boy Adapter.
3. Press "o" to raise the adapter.
4. Back the semi up to the adapter, and press "L" to attach. Or use the radial menu.
5. Switch back to the adapter and make sure to hit "o" one more time so its not in the raised position. This can cause unwanted effects.
6. Spawn the Low Boy Trailer.
7. Back the semi with the adapter up to the trailer.
8. Switch to the adapter, and go into the radial menu and select attach all. Pressing "L" might uncouple the adapter from the semi, so don't do that.
9. Now you can switch back to the semi and drive away.
Or you can watch this video to learn how to set everything up:
If you run into any issues, please message me, and I will try to fix it.
Answers to some questions:
Q: The adapter won't connect to the trailer?
A: Make sure the adapter is active, and use the radial couplers menu to select attach all. Sometimes pressing L when the adapter is already connected to the semi doesn't work, so you have to use the radial menu.
Q: How do I use the extenders?
A: When using the Low Boy trailer, you can use O and Y. If for some reason the bindings don't appear in the top right corner of the screen by default, go to the controls settings and create your own keyboard bindings in the vehicle specific area.
Q: I don't see the Long flatbed or dryvan in the vehicle selector.
A: You can find those in the parts selector.
Q: Why did the trailer spawn half way through the ground?
A: I am still working on this. Just press the home button and it will be corrected.
Hope you enjoy,