An annoying little mod for the eSBR and the Vivace E/Tograc qE.
I made it since it's a thing in real life.
It's a truck reverse beeping sound played between 30 km/h and 1 km/h. Yes, played ALWAYS until you reach 30 km/h or come to a complete stop.
Obviously I made it un-/equippable not only for internal reasons but also to help people keep their sanity;
It's equippable as a part under Additional Modifications:
No configs included!
Credit to the BeamNG team for the base; for the reverseWarn.lua file.
Credit to @Moses von Levitikus for the 1.1 sound. Thank you!
1. Unpack the mod using the game's mod manager
2. Click on "Open Mod Folder" in the mod manager
3. Navigate to unpacked/beeping_ev_zeit/art/sound/beep
4. Place your soundfile in there, be sure to name it "yoursound"! The file type does not matter.
5. Go back into "beeping_ev_zeit" and go to "vehicles/vivace". From then you open the .jbeam with your prefered editor (Editor works too) and remove the "//". Do the same thing with the file located in "vehicles/sbr".
Experimental Electric Vehicle Pedestrian Warning System (EVPWS) 1.1
Adds a beeping noise to the currently in-game vehicles with an electric powertrain