This mod adds parts that i think should be in the game, so in a sense is a very vanilla expansion to the content already in the game, the mod adds the following parts:
- Cabriolet Body (Inspired by the e30)
- Coupe Body (Inspired by the e30)
- Race Coupe Body (Custom jbeam, vanilla model)
- Custom Exhaust system
- Engine performance parts ( Stage 3 block and race intake for example)
- Lightweight parts (Polymer and Fiberglass)
- Alternative Trim pieces (Inspired by 80s/90s Audi models)
- Some more random stuff i forgot
- e30/quattro/group b inspired wide body
- A proper i6 racing engine
- A v8/v10/v12 engine swap (i just need to source the correct sounds)
- More parts for the exhaust system
- Suspension upgrades
- Custom rims inspired by BMW/Audi/Mercedez models from the era
- More e30 inspired trim pieces
- A Hatch/Wagon/Notchback model
- A roof for the cabrio models
Here is a list to the know problems in this mod, please read this before posting feedback on the support thread or before PM me.
For more info on this and other issues go to the support thread.
- UVs are half done
- Cabriolet does not have a roof
- There are just some configs (no facelift models where included)
- Interior pieces are half done
- Some pieces don't behave like the proper material they are made of.
Do not report bugs on the reviews if you do that i may end up ignoring them, not on purpose, since i check the support thread for feedback not the reviews.