The Gavril Gladiator is a unibody, rear wheel drive, V8 powered muscle car. It features an all custom model and jbeam (besides the engine, gearbox and exhaust which are modified Barstow parts, plus some other inspiration).
This is not an original design. This is a quick re-badge of my mod of a real car to allow it to be uploaded to the repo. The version with real life branding, as originally intended, is available on the forums and you can find it through my profile.
- 4 Configs; Base, Luxe, RoadSport and Lancehead
- 100% custom 3D model made in Sketchup and UV mapped in Blender.
- 100% custom chassis jbeam, using only Barstow parts for the drivetrain and exhaust.
- Torsion bar front suspension and leaf spring rear suspension
- 440 CI V8 engine
- Animated interior with working gauges and dash lights
- Skin support
If you want to mod this, you can. I do ask that in order for the whole car to be re-uploaded, the modification ought be substantial. Please don't just re-upload the car to another site, even though you probably will.With Thanks To
And others for testing, assistance and other contributions
If you have any issues, let me know. Most bugs don't rear their ugly heads until you let a large number of people mess with something.
Gavril Gladiator 1.2
1970s Muscle Car