The idea is there, but the execution isn't so much. I see you're improving but this is very much lacking attention to detail. Take your time, rushing your mods is not good. I'm sure you can improve this a lot :)
rubbish, Daddelzeit already filled in what i was gonna say, plus, the doors break too easely when opened. maybe you should test it first or better yet, let a professional make it. granted, i couldnt do it, however i can name at least 200 people in the beamng community that can do way better than this.
I get that it's an Alpha release, but there are so many issues with it I'm wondering if you or others even tested it, the idea is good; execution not so much:
- Model around the new quarter panel window is meh at best
- There are no rear seats available despite the space very much being there
- Body doesn't appear to have proper textures at all (resulting in no panel gaps, very minor issue but I figured I'd mention it)
- Every single part of the body except the interior (excluding chmsl) is the paint texture resulting in no black underside, trunk being literal paint
- New front parts have stretched textures (did not influence the rating as you've spoken about improvements in further updates)
- Axle setup is entirely f***** up, bluetooth calipers, incorrectly placed brakes, springs in the axle, etc.
- Exhaust is not touched at all, does not fit shortened body
- Interior side of the quarter panel window still uses old UV map (I see you fixed the outside in an update)
- Rear license plate is nonexistant
And a pretty severe one:
- Skins do not work due to no skin UVs
The JBEAM was done pretty fitting however. I'm sure you can turn this into a well done mod with model and UV improvements, so far however it is lacking even for an Alpha.