Welcome to the home of the cheapest Hirochi money can buy!
Using a base model Sunburst as a base, the Hirochi Start was born to be one of the cheapest cars in selected markets, without losing the Hirochi DNA, but losing instead some other features...
Compared to any other Sunburst model, the Start has (or hasn't):
- Black plastic front and rear bumpers, sideskirt and mirrors.
- Basic steel rims
- Trims/engine options:
- 1.0L 95hp I3 turbo
- 1.1L 110hp I3 turbo
- 1.3L 84hp I4
- 1.5L-90hp I4
- 1.5L-100hp I4
- 1.5L 95hp I4 turbodiesel
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Rear drum brakes
- No side repeaters
- No foglights
- No airbag
- No cupholders or armrests
- No radio (Plastic cover instead)
- Simple halogen only yellow headlights
- Rear simple looking rearlights (no chrome details)
- Manual windows (With cranks on every door, and covers instead of electric windows buttons)
- No chrome or two tone details in the interior
- No headrests on the rear seats
- Regular steering wheel and seats (Plain, no micro holes on them)
- Special instrument panel, all in orange (Lighting included), no gear selected display. Custom panel for diesel engine.
- Start badge in the rear (No Sunburst badging)
- Grilleless hood (depending on the trim) and simple looking grill
- Plastic bottom on the doors (depending on the trim)
- Optional russian, indian and kazakhstan plates
An ad I did for the car (old version of the mod)
The mod doesn't replace any original files, so you can just put the .zip on your mods folder and start driving! (Select one of the two presets under the Hirochi Sunburst)
Special thanks to syntol and Günther for their help.
Beta Hirochi Start 1.75
The cheapest Hirochi in the world is here!