Inspired by many YouTubers building their own thing irl and wanting to build one myself, I present you:
The Homebuilt Compact Buggy!
It started its life a few years ago in another game I designed it in. Since, I've kept editing and improving it and loved it more each time. A few months ago I decided to bring it into BeamNG!
Let the pictures show you;
- Fully self designed and hand crafted chassis
- Capable handling thanks to the Superlite suspension!
- 3 & 4 wheeler variants!
- 3, 4 and 5 lug wheels
- Rear engined - rear wheel drive layout
- Plenty of engine options & tuning - Pigeon/Wigeon & Piccolina engines!
- A good amount of customisation to personalize your own buggy
- Skin support! Basic UV map image included! (no idea if it's of any use - let me know in the thread please)
- TrackpadUser - documentation, helping and allowing me to use some of his jbeams & models
- MfD Discord - helping & ideas
- Maty, Sithhy & Velstyde - testing & feedback
PLEASE READ!Known issues:
The mod is NOT 100% done. There could be issues I don't know of.
Please report any other issue you encounter in the thread and NOT IN THE REVIEWS!
- Jbeam might be unstable in some extreme situations, mainly in the rear
- 3 lug wheels on the rear can be unstable with too little track offset
- Model needs some finishing
Beta 'Homebuilt' Compact Buggy 0.92
A small but super versatile buggy, built in your shed! (or..somewhere)