It's finally here! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
The Ibishu Kashira is a 7-seater minivan produced by Ibishu from 1989 to 1994. The Kashira is based on the Pessima chassis, and is available with either a 2.5L DOHC inline four (with available turbocharger), or a 3.5L SOHC V6.
The name comes from a common Japanese ending article used to express doubt or unsureness. I originally wasn’t sure what to name this mod, which made me think “I’ll just come up with a placeholder, I suppose.” Then I immediately thought of “Kashira,” because it basically means “I suppose,” and I liked how it sounded for the name. (^^)
Pictures by @alex_333
@on3cherryshake for making the engines, engine sounds, and automatic transmissions for the Kashira! (⌒▽⌒)
@SandwichesANDmilk for helping clean up some things on my terrible mesh :: ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ ::
Can I Make a Mod For or Based on the Kashira?
Absolutely! Anyone is free to make and post mods of any kind for the Kashira! （╹◡╹）
If you have any other issues, please let me know in the discussion tab! (^^)
- Many configurations tend to pull to the left to various degrees when not accelerating.
- The automatic gear indicator doesn't like to work sometimes
- The suspension is a little wonky and prone to torque steer. All the configurations in this mod have been tuned a bit to counter this, but if you're making your own configuration, you'll likely have to play with the toe settings.
- Reflections are a bit weird in a few places, especially the front fenders and rear hatch
- Jbeam could use some tweaking in a few places
Beta Ibishu Kashira 2.2
A small, sporty, minivan from Ibishu!