My mods: | ETK 800 *Sedan*| Ibishu Miramar *Widebody* | Hoverside *Hovercar*| ETK K Series *Convertible*| Burnside *Coupe+Convertible*| Pigeon *Trailer | *D15 Trailer* | Downloadable WIPs: | ETK I sportcoupe | Halfpipe Trailer | Walking machine |
This mod includes a Widebody, mudflaps, a rally airdam, barred headlights and a lightrack with rallylights for the rally version, it's inspired by the Eskort MK1 rally.
The race/drift version and custom one also have a widebody, while the custom has some special headlights, custom mirrors, spoiler and a sunvisior, too.
All versions need to be driven carefully to not spin out (they eat corners though ), so a controller or wheel is recommended. To make the cars less likely to spin change the final drive ratio in the vehicle menue.
The mudflaps move realistically due to an own jbeam structure.
Planned/ WIP features:
- wider wheels that actually fit the widebody
- more custom parts like spoilers, headlights, mirrors etc- please leave your ideas in the discussion!
- a cabrio coach
- @NinetyNine! for the rally suspension setup
- @Masa for his NodeBeam Editor
- My betatesters
- Everybody who made nice comments, rated and liked stuff, for motivating me
- The Devs for creating an awesome game
- WhyBeAre for his review
Awesome video by @schumacher(version 1.0)
Hope you like it, have fun!
Disclaimer: Do not upload this anywhere without my permission!
Ibishu Miramar *Widebody* 2.0
Includes a rally variant with realistic, moving mudflaps and more