Right hand drive versions of Ibishu cars.
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶e̶n̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶J̶D̶M̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶g̶a̶u̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶p̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶U̶S̶D̶M̶.̶
As of 1.0 all vehicles except Hopper have selectable EUDM/JDM lights, these are n̶o̶t̶ included in configs a̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶. Gauges are still in mph.
1.1 adds LHD Miramar, due to popular demand.
- New RHD bodies for 200BX, Covet, 80s Pessima, 90s Pessima and Hopper
- New LHD body for Miramar
- RHD (and RHD for Miramar) brake master cylinder,
- Right hand drive versions of transmissions (with clutch on the right)
- Hopper: RHD manual gearshift knob (instead of transmission)
- Hopper: RHD steering rack
- 80s Pessima: RHD front door panels with correctly positioned window switches
- 80s Pessima: additional RHD automatic transmission with correctly placed gear display
- One RHD config per car (two actually - manual and automatic)
- EUDM/JDM parts for amber signals
- Correctly set shiftlights for all vehicles that included them originally
- 200BX's center console is mirrored
- Steering wheel stalks have mirrored textures
- Some stalks are slightly incorrectly rotated