I needed to make this... Initially I was making it for personal use but I've decided to release it.
Are you always looking at the Oil temperature for prevent to overheat it? Install MarkosRuiz's Oil Coolers and forget that! You'll drive relaxed and your engine will run flawless!
THIS MOD ADDS:
As you know, some vanilla cars do not have an Oil Cooler slot but with this mod you can install one from the "Additional Modification" slot, located at the top of "Parts" page.
- Realistic Street Oil Cooling System
- Thermostat opening temperature is 95ºC.
- Same efficiency (1000) and same area (0.16).
For the vanilla cars that do have an Oil Cooler slot it's the same process but instead of selecting it from the "Additional Modification" slot, you have to do it from the "Oil Cooler" slot.
The Semi-Truck DOESN'T have an "Oil Cooler" slot or an "Additional Modification", the Oil Cooler comes with the Radiator, I created another Radiator that has the same properties but only tweaks the Oil Cooling ones.
- It can't work with Indestructible Engine Blocks Mod at the same time, I can't do anything, sorry!
The mod could be finishing as a Street Pack Mod with a lot of stuff, what do you think?
- Add the Oil Cooler 3D Model to the Roamer, Pickup, Semi and Van, I tried several times and it didn't appear. I will take it a look!
- Add an Oil Cooler fan if possible, so when do a burnout or you rev the engine while stanting still, the Oil does not get too hot.
- Add "Street / Daily" configs, now there aren't any configurations, you have to select the Oil Cooler in every car you want.