After seeing the Itasha skins made by the likes of Lamzumi, GatheringAgate, and [Wo Class], I have decided to make my own skins for the characters from anime and games I know. Blank skin templates and the original .pdn files for my skins are available for anyone to make their own.
I may take requests for more skins, especially other Itashas. If you want to request one, go to my forum (https://beamng.com/threads/itasha-skins.57944/) and make a post about what you want. Specifying what you want (shapes, patterns, 'sponsors', vehicle, etc.) and/or providing a picture/drawing can make your skin come out faster. Requests sent through reviews (while appreciated) will generally be ignored and/or redirected to my forum.
- Five-seveN (Girls' Frontline)
- Megumin (Konosuba)
- 2B (NieR)
- Rem (RE: Zero)
- Chocolate & Vanilla (Nekopara)
- Tohru (Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- HK416 (Girls' Frontline)
- HK G11 (Girls' Frontline)
- Tsuyu (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Yuno (Future Diary)
Updates: The skin pack will be updated with 5 to 10 skins every so often depending on requests and how fast I make skins. If I don't update within a month, I either have no skins to upload or have forgotten to update at all.
Note: Most of my personal configs require separate mods to get them the way I want them to look. All mods stated below are not required at all unless you want to use my configs. (bear with me, I have about 60 mods installed)
- https://beamng.com/resources/d-troxxs-custom-200bx.54/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/d-troxx-wheel-pack.185/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/xstance-widebody-bodykit-pack.2944/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/spaced-out-wheel-spacers.2229/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/sunburst-parts.3229/ (cosmetic-ish)
- https://beamng.com/resources/jakeyjake3-drift-addons.2748/ (for sunburst steering)
- https://beamng.com/resources/2017-sbr4-facelift.1904/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/ultimate-configuration-pack.2981/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/the-200bx-wing-addon.1534/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/off-road-parts-for-trailers-roamer-d-and-t-series.3778/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/trophy-truck-d-series-ttds.3467/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/200bx-ricer-mod.6410/ (cosmetic)
- https://beamng.com/resources/anti-lag-system-turbo.5791/ (performance)
- https://beamng.com/resources/1965-ibishu-miramar-z-coupe.2490/ (cosmetic)
If you notice some parts missing, check if you have all of these mods installed. If so, bring this to my attention so I can sort through my 60+ mods I have installed for it.
Another note: Configs are made with Keyboard players in mind, but can be used with controllers.
Installation: standard process
1. Download mod
2. Move mod from Downloads folder to Mods folder
(it is recommended that you unpack the mod folder above and move the mod's config .PC files into your own config files under documents/beamng.drive/vehicles/(vehicle name here))
None of the images, artwork, or characters used in this mod, unless otherwise stated, are mine and belong to their respective owners.
In the upcoming days mod approvals could be slower than normal.
Thank you for your patience.
Maka's Itasha Pack 1.1
Anime/Game Itasha skins for my fellow weebs of Beam.NG Drive.