It's the cheapest hatchback in the world!
Radan's Micro features a teeny tiny 670cc, three-cylinder petrol engine. It makes 34.8HP. 0-100kmph takes, well, forever and it tops out at 105kmph. But that’s not the point, is it. The Micro delivers in spades if you’re looking at a quick, peppy city runabout.
- Radan Micro XT: The top end variant.
- Radan Micro XM: The medium trim. No fog lights. No Antenna.
- Radan Micro XE: The lowest trim. It has plastic bumpers and side mirrors. steel wheels. No CD player. But it's cheaper than any other trims!
- Selectable Transmission (4 Speed Manual / 5 Speed Automatic)
- Selectable configs (for XT, XM)
This car has low safety and terrible handling. But if you are poor and really need a car to drive. then this one is for you!
Don't forget to review