- fragile Front Suspension on some variants
- oil starvation without any appearent reason and irregular
Please don't rate badly for those issues, I'll work on them (the first Problem was really bad in v 0.1 i didnt upload and it gets constantly better but it needs work and I don't want to overwork the whole front Suspension but I guess I'll have to...)
Version 2.0 configs:
- PL_soft, a softer hybrid Version
-PLH , the classic with base engine and lite Hybrid system
-PLH+, bigger engine (2.5l) and eLSD
-PLH-S, more power, front and back, eLSD, bit less weight, better gearbox, sportsuspension, race tires and brakes...
-PLH-Turbo, 2l turbo with matching motor in front
-PLH Turbo K-Performance, 2.5l Turbo with massive electric motor and over 1000hp
Version 2.0 changelog/describtion:
- adds the PL_soft, a softer version of the PLH, that's basically the base SBR4 with a weaker electric motor in front and the basic cvt
- improves the classic PLH, that now features a lite electric motor to reduce wear on the front axle and drives a bit better
- adds the PLH+, that is a PLH, but with the new eLSD at front to fight the massive understeer and the 2.5l stock engine
-improves the PLH-S, that now features wider race tires, eLSD, slightly tuned gearbox, no bumper support to save weight...
-improves the Turbo by changing the elctric motor for yet another custom one with custom torquecurve and eLSD
-K-Performance now has eLSD
-Cars have preview images
So... the eLSD is basically "copy the open front diff for the electric motors from beamNG and change the code to make an LSD" because that reduces understeer a bit. As it is now made for electric motors, i called it eLSD.
The cvt code is borrowed from default0.0players mod, if he doesn't allow this, I'll take the mod down.
Also, credits for TommoT, who helped me improving the whole battery-situation.
This mod allows you to have an electric engine spinning the front wheels of your sbr, whilst a normal sbr engine spins the rear ones. Turn off the engine, get you car into neutral and push the gas to use e-Mode.
The mods adds four variants to the SBR4, aswell as the needed parts to mess around on your own.
SBR4 Plug-in-Hybrid 2.0
Combustion in the back, electric in the front