Wentward DT45L was introduced, as a bigger brother of DT40L. It is 5ft longer which allows for more space in the interior. Steerable rear axle allows for turning circle similar to the one of it's smaller brother while helping with weight distribution. Wentward DT45L has Lower weight on each axle compared to DT40L, which will help to keep those roads in better condition!
Not so official introduction by @Vinh
"Introducing our new (not really) Wentward DT45L. As the name implies, we made the vehicle longer and added an extra axle to support the weight not to add up to your tire bills the fuel consumption is higher and it's harder to find a parking space or a bus station where it fits but we have engineered it to have the exact turn radius as our normal DT45. The vehicle isn't exactly the pratical type due to it's length but it's wide range of application - from literall rockets (please don't use it when you are in the vehicle. We are not to be held responsible for deaths) to city buses. The handling is also improved thanks to the extra grip provided by the extra wheels but please. Don't try to drift it or overestimate it. We are NOT to be held responsible for property damage"
Another not so official itroduction to Wentward DT45L by @AlexMD
Ever wanted to drive the Dodge T-Rex? When you were young, you wanted to be a big mother trucker? Do you even have a driver's licence? No? But you can convince your municipalities to buy the new Wentward DT45L, which has the exact same number of axles as a Dodge T-Rex, handles like a semitruck and you only need a bus ticket to ride it!
Wentward DT35LWentward DT35L is a 35FT bus from Wentward DT lineup. Thanks to its short wheelbase, It is perfect for city center, and lower weight results in lower fuel consumption, which makes it a perfect choice for less crowded routes.
- @Vinh : Writing one of the descriptions
- @AlexMD : Writing the other description
- BeamNG Team: Original Wentward Bus
- @synsol and @Diamondback : Not killing me for endless questions and some help.
- Me: Putting this junk together in the most wonky way possible and annoying people in the process.
- Bus Routes do not quite work properly, you have to change the bus after you spawn in.
- Skin making might be a littlebit wonky as the UV map was modified to suit the 3 axle bus, small bus should be fine (I've included templates for both short bus and the 3 axle spec)
If you expirience any problem, let me know in the discussion tab.
Reviews are welcome
If you enjoy my mods and feel generous, I accept donations either on Patreon, or via PayPal. Thanks!
In the upcoming days mod approvals could be slower than normal.
Thank you for your patience.
Beta Wentward Pack 2.0
Both small and Big