New! Win 3 races to unlock the option to change your vehicle at the start of each race! After 3 wins, you can click the Enable button in the custom UI at the scenario start screen; the button is under Settings. Then, you can use the side bar vehicle menu [Esc].
Take part in challenging races in the West Coast Race Week event! Compete with the AI in 10 courses to earn medals and cash rewards. Additionally, try to unlock all 16 achievements! The AI racers can be aggressive and skillful, so drive like you own the roads and find lines to pass the others! Don’t worry, you still gain progress if you don’t finish in first place!
Check out the race helper tool at the top left of the intro screen of each scenario! You can set a few settings, as well as view helpful stats & achievements. It’s pretty neat, eh?
- Auto: Open the Repository ingame, go to this mod, and click on “Subscribe to mod” (+). When the download is done, the races can be found in Scenarios.
- Manual: Download this file and move it to Documents/BeamNG/mods/repo . Do not unzip it. Start the game; the races can be found in Scenarios.
- Winner (Levels 1 - 4)
- Earner (Levels 1 - 4)
- Race Veteran
- Race Champion
- Fantastic Total Time
- Fantastic Total Distance
- Leader of the Pack
- Ram Happy
- Photo Finish
- Turtle Finish
- My system struggles with many vehicles?
- The amount of racers in each event can be limited by setting the maximum amount of vehicles in the game options (in Gameplay). Do note that each race will spawn a minimum of 3 racers anyways.
- What can I use the money for?
- Nothing but pride, sorry! Just keep earning and hoarding. This isn’t really like a career mode of any kind.
- How do you get the AI to race like that, and why do they run into me?
- Many hours of effort, road guides, and trial & error. Each race is tailored to tweak how the AI handles it. This is why making instant AI races sometimes doesn’t have good results; you might have to aid the AI. As for the ramming, well, they’re chaotic drivers, and wipeouts are fun in this game. Good luck with avoiding them!