Separate names with a comma.
8x8 BigRig Offroader Progress #22
- Made a new carpet texture for interior
- Modeled some brake parts detailing to the end of the wheel...
BeamNG - My Mods - 8x8 BigRig Offroader Progress #20
- Modeled Duel exhaust side pipes (custom J-Beam) detacheble
- Modeled rain caps for...
My list for 2019.
- More realistic shadows (At least a fix for the shadow, It have been broken for years now, if you turn the camera at some...
BeamNG - My Mods - 8x8 BigRig Offroader Progress #19
- Added old weak cab + parts (A lot weaker J-Beam)
- Made old rusty skin
Dont stress about it, I will see if i can get it done later, if i have not hit the max beam and nodes count. And the only thing i care about is...
thank you for offering to do it, but it will be a lot of work (all the parts must be J-beamed to have collision so it can collide with rest of the...
OKAY, here is the deal, I do not want to redo all the piping (3D models) and redo the J-beam structurs for the turbo and pipes, there now you all...
There is no room, i do not know where to place it.
I did not plan to do that :P
BeamNG - My Mods - 8x8 BigRig Offroader Progress #18
- Modeled some frames for the seats to bolt on to.
- Texture unwrapped the outer...
8x8 BigRig progress
BeamNG - My Mods - 8x8 BigRig Offroader Progress #17
- Modeled some front lights (custom J-Beam) detacheble
8x8 BigRig Offroader Progress #16
- Modeled mirror holders and mirrors (Custom J-beam)
- Modeled Air vents on the sides of the cab (Custom...
Yes me to, :D
If you want to look into some more stuff, I have something for you :)
Breaking breakgroups with triggers (like a bumper or door...
hehe, no i did not :P It works now, thank you :)
I can not get this to work at all.
local function blinky(kdata)
if kdata.event == 'enter' and kdata.triggerName == 'blinkRight1' then...
I will upload a video :)
--- Post updated ---
This is what happens
Do I have a to big trigger box?
Okay, we can try again tomorrow :)
--- Post updated ---
when I drive into the box, it turns on then off, and on again when I leave the box
what trigger mode do you use?