1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.11.0.5 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

After the hotfix's, the Miramar lacks exhaust when spawned but still shoots flames from where the header would end (even though there isn't any). After manually adding exhaust, it still does the same o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Josh

Josh
    Expand Collapse

@stenyak it's just sitting on the desktop (not `being used), I have these ui apps open.

Engine debug, force induction debug, simple powertrain control, engine dynamometer,messages

(distance timer) < MOD, keys, tacho2, and the FI boost gauge.

When I deleted the recording app the UI sped up of around 10x.. it went from laggy drop down parts menus to speedy menus like how its supposed to be.

3. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

50-75fps here detail/settings maxed, with minimum reflections
    4790k 4.4ghz all core locked speed, delidded w/ liquid metal, air cooled
    16gb 2400mhz low latency ddr3
    Rx 480 8gb
    West Coast runs 30-60% better than my map, Roane county
    Visibility Occluders don't work well in this game as they should, they block very little actually, the only block decal roads from what I've seen - worthless.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Indytc

Indytc
    Expand Collapse

Both Roane and WCUSA run pretty bad for me. I don't have a monster rig but it's definitely not underpowered.

5. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

The Sunburst's CVT transmission acts weird above 70 MPH in both the low gear and normal modes. It didn't have these 'hiccups' in 0.10.

It also does it in reverse (and I'm not sure it's supposed to go to 100 MPH in reverse in the first place).

Occurs with no mods and no reshade (reshade was on in the videos).

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Which works for telling traffic to move over.

I think its just a place holder since I do believe the devs one day will make it both sides.

7. xXDKXx

xXDKXx
    Expand Collapse

the boost problem is still on my boost goes up and down again no mods, safe mode cache cleared and the exhaust doesnt shoot flames anymore

EDIT: im very disapointed after playing 10mins the sound give up it start by no more back fire sound with no flames, after turbo spool disapear with the boost that is going up and down, than no more tire screaming and no more sirens and horn, than when i go to zones were there is reverb my game lags and the sound is skiping and finally when i exit the game beamng doesnt respond and crashes. this is making the game experience very frustating... pls fix quickly

#627 xXDKXx, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  8. justlooking

justlooking
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

FUCKYOCOUCH.jpg

#628 justlooking, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 7
  9. JBeam174

JBeam174
    Expand Collapse

Well it says "POLICE" then "STOP" on the LED sign.

10. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

That's why I believe its a place holder. The police sunburst has had the same LED sign since it got it.

11. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Am I the only one who gets the afterfire noises but not the actual afterfire?

12. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

Thankfully I'm not the only one lmao..... it seems like they've gone back to the old days where the more mods you have the longer it takes for the world editor to open.....if it actually does open

13. Indytc

Indytc
    Expand Collapse

That's on purpose. It's realistic

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. justlooking

justlooking
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

FUCKYOCOUCH.jpg

#634 justlooking, Nov 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

LOL what I tried to do, thinking that there was something wrong with a mod, was to uninstall every mod, then reinstall them in 2s or 3s and check each time if they worked but when I got to around the 200th mod, I then realized that the more mods were in the game, the longer it took for the world editor to open until it didn't open at all. Also the only reason I use the world editor for is to change the camera settings before recording any footage that can be used for content on my channel...
    --- Post updated ---
    ....still have another 200 mods or so to add to the game from the ones that were uninstalled but I probably wont do that until the game can run properly without crashing :cool:

16. justlooking

justlooking
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

FUCKYOCOUCH.jpg

#636 justlooking, Nov 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. cardriver96

cardriver96
    Expand Collapse

....still have another 200 mods or so to add to the game from the ones that were uninstalled but I probably wont do that until the game can
    What I don't get is why would they launch an update with so many problems? I've had BeamNG drive for a while now but have never seen anything like this....

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

Oh you are only talking about the interior view? That got indeed more insulation intentionally.

19. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

Burnside red beacon light has 3 stages: spinning, not spinning with sound and not spinning. Intentional or...?

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. PainyTOXA

PainyTOXA
    Expand Collapse

Okay, now to sort by "Mod name" we need to do 2 more clicks than before :( And it still not saves, every time you go to the mod parameters it will switch back to "Date added". Come on! I want to try to remove duplicates, because the Repository DOES NOT show the names of the zip archives! :mad:
    --- Post updated ---
    Also - a bug in Repository - You can have multiple same mods if you rename the mod archive every time and press "Update now" in the menu. You are not able to distinguish which ones are freshly downloaded and which are old tho, and also no ability to remove just one instance, only unsubscribing.

Please, add the "Filename" graph right under the Mod name on the tiles and the button to Delete the mod, which should be separate from "Unsubscribe"! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice