1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.11.0.5 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rli98

rli98
    Expand Collapse

Well is it possible to implement the old Messages App used in previous versions of the game (v0.10 or older) back in the future either in a hotfix or an update?

2. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I have encountered an bug a few times where the tunnel sound echo will persist and play no matter where you are. I think the bug happens when you reset while driving through an tunnel or something like that.

3. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I'd prefer the old system too. This system is always quite delayed. No real point in warning somebody coolant is getting hot at the same milisecond that the engine is turned to scrap metal.
    And I think in other cases it's a little over-zealous. Like when you spawn a car, and you're at a spot where you can actually spawn the car less then 2 inches of the ground instead of 2 feet above, it still detects damage to the rear right corner of the vehicle.
    --- Post updated ---
    I think that was mentioned in the last changelog as fixed.

Edit:
    ... Weird, for some reason the forum decided to copy my previous post into this post.
    Edit2:
    ... Weird, now it deleted the old post and mashed them together. I guess it's an automatic process that works in 2 steps for some reason.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I think I have experienced this issue in 0.11.0.2 as well.
    I'll launch the game and see if I can replicate the bug, just to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vladimir AB

Vladimir AB
    Expand Collapse

There's an invisible wall right here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. rli98

rli98
    Expand Collapse

I think you misunderstood me. The reason why I want the old version of the Messages App back is because detailed damage such as 'Radiator leaking', 'Coolant overheating', 'Head Gasket damaged', etc, are now only displayed on the Vehicle Damage App. Personally, I don't like reading the damage from the Vehicle Damage App because of the small text and the inability to simultaneously list out multiple damages at once. I also don't really use it during my playthroughs. I felt it was much easier to read them on the Messages App.

#806 rli98, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 5
  7. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone else noticed that the headlights on the moonhawk special front fascia the headlights don't shine on the ground or environment?

8. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

Oh yes I agree with your complaints. I meant to add my complaints to the list, but that wasn't very clear.

9. rli98

rli98
    Expand Collapse

Oh, looks like I misunderstood you. Sorry about that.

10. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

No prob :)

11. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

Can you maybe check again, and when it does that, stop and look up. If you can see that you have driven under a bridge or something else, that is the reason. They also added reverb under bridges, in between buildings and so on, which, I think, is pretty realistic an a nice feature. :)

12. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

I noticed it mostly on JRI, it usually happens on certain tarmac roads, far away from any tunnels. It's just out in the open, there are trees around, but there's nothing above me.
    In WCUSA I noticed the reverb mainly on the edge of the city near the water, towards the dockyards. There may be more subtle reverb in between the high buildings, that's fine, but I get a way to strong reverb near those dockyards when I'm not in between high buildings.

I do like the idea and the realism...
    It's just quite buggy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. anselme

anselme
    Expand Collapse

we can see the red brake light under the SRB4 @Nadeox1

#813 anselme, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  14. Instances

Instances
    Expand Collapse

Are you attempting to make changes directly to an official level?

If so, as of the latest update, BeamNG will automatically revert to the official level instead of your mod. You will need to make the level separate for it to save correctly. :)

15. kaytc

kaytc
    Expand Collapse

I don't like the new damages app and usually have the powertrain app in its place, so I can't see any messages and then my engine dies. I much prefer the other damage messages.

A clutch temperature app would be very useful too. Will overheating and damageable torque converters be implemented in the future as well?

16. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I already poated it in the thread of the sbr but its super unstable at high speeds espacially with the high horsepower sbrs

17. kaytc

kaytc
    Expand Collapse

Unstable in what way?

18. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

I'm curious to find this as well, I just last night fooled around with nitro on SBR8, without wings or anything like that. And it was going straight all the way of the drag strip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

For me it wanders around when going over 250 kph and if you steer a bit itll go outta controll

20. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

Well I managed to get it going beyond 300 km/h over there and it went like a train. But yea, too much steering will of course put it out of control nevertheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice