1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.11.0.5 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

Decals as in tire marks? If so, it would make sense. Sometimes I’ll be sliding around the parking lot course on WCUSA and I’ll get a frame drop if the vehicle makes especially dark tire marks.

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Managed to crash the game and the car that crashed it glitches the sound. For example:

3. buddy boyo

buddy boyo
    Expand Collapse

Exactly the same problem here!

4. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

Hehe thanks

5. mike94

mike94
    Expand Collapse

Awesome winter mod. I was hoping for some snow on the ground too, but it's fine even without it. By the way, I found a fix for the low FPS problem I mentioned earlier. I played Mafia III few days ago and noticed the same drop in framerate as in BeamNG, so I decided to reinstall the GPU drivers and it fixed the problem. I started the Beam and the FPS is actually a bit better than in 0.10 version. Now I get over 40 FPS in WCUSA without dynamic reflections and about 50 on JRI. Well, at least with every other vehicle, but my Satsuma convertible. I get a whopping 16 FPS after spawning it.:eek:
    screenshot_00139.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

I noticed a while ago now, that, when I press and hold H for the horn while holding down the Up arrow key for throttle, the game/car does not respond at all if I press the left arrow key, however it responds normally if I press right. When I let go of the throttle (H still pressed), I can turn normally again.:confused:
    Also if anyone wondered about the "bells" part in the parts menu under additional modifications, try and equip it on an emergency vehicle... ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    Actually it works on any vehicle, you just need to press a certain button. Twice.

7. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_00013.png
    i dun goofed

This was suppose to go in community screenshots. I am an idiot, can someone move this? Thanks.

#927 Glitchy, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  8. Justy4WDTURBO

Justy4WDTURBO
    Expand Collapse

I thought that pic was a Nissan Figaro for a sec lmao.

Am having a blast with the Pessima Winter hunting down snowmen atm, love it!

9. Y4123

Y4123
    Expand Collapse

I get like maybe 5-10 fps in the redwood forest even on low graphics settings

10. kStor2poche

kStor2poche
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I've got a new screen 2 weeks or so ago and the thing is, altough it is 70hz and Beamng recognizes it, I have to search it in the settings every time I start the game because it's on 60 Hz by default wich is very annoying... And another thign, how do I do to remove the winter mode because I'd like to tweak my reshade preset a little bit and make a video for the forum post but the light with the winter skybox is kinda weird, the snow is annoying for tweaking things and last, I'd like to know how my new rx 580 performs on the base maps...

Thanks in advance

#930 kStor2poche, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  11. ByteGuy

ByteGuy
    Expand Collapse

i found them all so thats not a bug but this is. Yes i have cleared cache and restarted the game
    2017-12-095.png

12. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

There is an invisible wall on WCU at the motorsports park
    20171209221008_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. losr

losr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

There's some big bumps around here at the WCUSA race track upload_2017-12-10_19-9-52.png

14. Boeing73FLY

Boeing73FLY
    Expand Collapse

I haven't played this game in months. Version 0.11 really got me back into this game, even more with the Winter Mod's snowmen hunt!

I do have an issue, however. I've got all of the achievements except for the Halloween one. I went back to one of the DevBlog posts which had the download link, installed it, and activated it in-game. Now from what I understand, it should have added spooky stuff around the various maps. Unfortunately, nothing was working for me except for the Halloween video running in the menu. The only other mods I have are the old Dry Rock Island map and the Winter Mod, and I've disabled those two during the diagnosis. Any ideas or explanations?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Moonhawk i6 is a little too weak, like please can it at least handle the 50KW shot size. Like it would be good for "the terrible" config and just being a nut job with those straight piped i6. Like i can't remember how much HP it makes with the 50KW shot but it isn't that crazy, besides wouldn't this i6 be one of those bulletproof engines ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Should be written in that blogpost.
    The achievement was only 'available' during November. You jumped in a bit too late :p
    It will be for the next year.

• Informative Informative x 3
  17. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

I've posted about the tunnel like reverb before and that it mostly happens in JRI. I found 1 of the locations where I get the reverb.

20171211150219_1.jpg
    It's where the black Hopper is, right in that bend. It's only a section of road about 10-15 meters long.
    When I drove out on the other end, I went back a couple times to make sure it keeps happening and it did. But the third time I triggered it it was permanent. It's now all over the map. That's new, but then again I've never triggered it more then 2 times in a minute before.
    --- Post updated ---
    For the Winter Mod I had to collect the snow man at the light house twice.
    Not entirely sure if I collected 10 or 11 snowmen. But I'm a 100% sure I climbed up there twice, as I had to change vehicle setups both times.
    I do think I went to the main menu in the mean time. I think it just doens't properly save the mini-game progress.
    I'm also pretty sure I had to collect one on the grid map twice because of the save function not working.
    --- Post updated ---

This building seems a little glitchy.

Or maybe it's the bed of the truck, most objects can easily glitch through the sides or the tailgate.

#937 OttoNL, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  18. Boeing73FLY

Boeing73FLY
    Expand Collapse

Ah, I'll wait.:D

19. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

On the new map.
    FPS: 45 (locked it at that)
    FPS after tapping out and back in: 13-15.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. mcajsnk

mcajsnk
    Expand Collapse

What? From devblog: "We have a small present for you – a special winter event mod that will only run until 7th of January"

EDIT: My bed I'm sorry you tolked about halloween...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice