1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.11.0.5 Discussion/Feedback/Bugs-Reporting Thread - READ #1 POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nadeox1, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

How come?

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

https://www.beamng.com/threads/how-to-reduce-torque-steer.49132/#post-736712
    I have crazy torque steer issues on my diesel pessima mod
    --- Post updated ---
    the ffb is counter-acting the AI's steering inputs, but in real life there are no steering inputs so the wheel moves in the opposite direction to the AI's steering inputs (as thats what the motors in the wheel do)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

im trying to do multi seat
    how do i get the camera?

4. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

How? I have a MSI 1060 6GT & an i5-6400 but the game runs just about 30-40fps on medium with dynamic reflections :(

5. TheDesigner

TheDesigner
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if it was implemented or not, but no lights turn on when you change the time of day to night on WCUSA.

6. Motherhazel

Motherhazel
    Expand Collapse

Another prob i seem to have noticed with the blowoff?

7. Boont3r

Boont3r
    Expand Collapse

Mud race scenario doesn't work

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

What he said :)

9. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

this update was just filled with bugs lol. sounds are bugging out

10. Veyron730

Veyron730
    Expand Collapse

Slow motion sounds are completely broken (for example: horn still honks in real time).

11. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

A little floating sidewalk in front of the Riverway Theater.(I don't think it's called that xD) Behind my Burnside is the street to the parkade.
    screenshot_00076.png

12. Stiles

Stiles
    Expand Collapse

Love the update an the very detailed map! Would there be anyway I can strengthen the engine's so they don't blow when I got a 200kW shot of NOS into it? I know sounds ridiculous but I'd like to see what I can do by adding a 1000kW to the T-series ahah. Once again, lovely map an love the Torque simulation.. reminds me of the Semi drags we have here in Canada. 5 stars!

13. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

My fps is at about 20 no matter what settings I use on West coast USA. I am not sure whether this is because of my graphics card or the game, because most other maps I get 30-35 on Normal settings. Either way, I think I will stay off of WCUSA until a couple hotfixes are released. Otherwise, It's a beautiful map.
    screenshot_00004.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. The Gas Station

The Gas Station
    Expand Collapse

Super awesome update! thanks Devs!
    Here are some bugs:
    -Sounds. WTF??
    -The off-road race scenario AI seems to be broken. I loaded it after playing in the track race scenario, none of the roamers try to move
    -If you reset your car fast enough in a scenario, you can reset in the scenario's spawnpoint, but with the orientation and velocity of the cars pre-reset, which can be really entertaining.
    I'll keep playing and posting bugs if I find more!

Edit:
    -In Mountain road-race scenario, the 1st checkpoint is really awfuly placed. Navigator be like "right 2 don't cut"

#114 The Gas Station, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. PainyTOXA

PainyTOXA
    Expand Collapse

Bugs in new Mods menu:

1. You can not distinguish between the version you DLed through the game or through the website, if their file names are different. Could you add "Filename" to the "Mods" browser right under the name?
    2. Default ordering is "Date added" and if you switch to "Mod name" it would not be saved. Please fix that or make "Mod name" default :)
    2.1. "Mod name" actually does NOT sort by the mod name :\ IDK how it sorts, actually, but the mods names are mixed.
    3. No button to break downloading. If it's started, it will finish no matter what, and if it froze, you are derped.
    4. Could you probably allow for multiple columns in the default "Tiles" view, not only 2 of them, and maybe make the menu utilize all of the available space? A "Details" or "List" view (kinda like one from the default file browser in your OS) menu would be also much much appreciated. The menu looks wonky and stretched at 21:9 ratio, takes ENORMOUS amount of unused space and looks kinda blurry too. Menu needs a serious lift.
    5. In both of the Mods tabs the text selection in the "Search" bar works weird. When you're selecting the text, if you move your mouse out of the ["Search bar + 1cm around it"] square and occasionally catch a mod tile, the selection will fail. This is kinda annoying ;|
    5.1. Please make the default selection to the "Search" panel when you are switching tabs, so you can switch to "Repository" and start typing instantly.

Have a screenshot with a few of these problems.

Boi, am I annoying.

Also, "Vehicle" menu works weird - if you scroll so only a part of the mod tile will be seen on top or on the bottom and move your mouse over it, the menu will shift down or up instantly so the selected tile will fit completely. There's no such behaviour in Configurations menu.

Attached Files:

• 20171123234806_1.jpg
  16. jobjox

jobjox
    Expand Collapse

Nice progress guys :D
    Only the sound of police sirens does not fit me

#116 jobjox, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  17. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

Hehe, you'll have to wait for mods then ;)
    We specifically added torque limits to all cars to avoid people getting used to free unlimited power.
    However, it's a simple value in jbeam, so modders can make virtually invincible engines if they so choose.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Videos added.

19. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

I noticed the clutch can overheat and burn out is there an app or some way i can i see the Clutch Temp? and is there there a way to change the clutch types i only see Flywheel but nothing under that option since i think that's were would be?

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Don't you dare mess with the power of DEATH CURB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice