1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

0.17 - West Coast Map: Fence drags cars in and makes them stuck. (Behind diner)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MultiGamerClub, Aug 18, 2019.

1. MultiGamerClub

MultiGamerClub
    Expand Collapse

Just tried to park a ETK-I car when suddenly i couldnt move the car over to the parking area.. the car began to spin and then i noticed the fence began to drag the car into the fence itself. See image below for the location.

Image with example: (SteamUserImages)

Is this a quick-fix in your map-editor?

Reloaded the ETK-I series vehicle to a non-mod version and the same thing happened anyway.

The reason im not posting here:
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/0-16-discussion-thread.62094/

Is this:
    (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

2. Vibestation 5

Vibestation 5
    Expand Collapse

When i reset game crashes in 0.17 with "gpu not responding" Clearing cache didnt help.

3. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

this sounds hilarious. could you post a video of you replicating this? was it quick and painless or slow and horrible?
    EDIT: I have replicated this. It's the parking lot for the diner just in front of industrial spawn. it is indeed very grabby if you accidentally bump into it, but it is also possible to drive right through it at speed (15 mph+).

#3 Superchu Frostbite, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MultiGamerClub

MultiGamerClub
    Expand Collapse

I did make a video replicating it without any mods, but it was me in a very groggy state at 6 in the morning so i just scrapped it, could probably just mute the video and post it. But yeah its behind the diner near the "balcony/edge" fences using somewhat 2D textures for the fences.

edit: Made the title more clear with version number and the place it occurs.

5. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice