1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.24 Discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Dec 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teteh45

teteh45
    Expand Collapse

View attachment 867218
    Ok thank you i understand the problem, but now when i push the clutch just a little, it come from 0 to 100% directly. Normal ?
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok thank you i understand the problem, but now when i push the clutch just a little, it come from 0 to 100% directly. Normal ?

2. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

No.

3. Chris6ix

Chris6ix
    Expand Collapse

Oh, true I forgot about that...tho I have this mod for quite some time now and this issue definitely wasn't present in 0.23...so the devs must have changed something in the keybinds/controls that broke it...
    I will test this now without that mod to see if it's even that mod that is causing this issue (as It's not only the spike trap that gets deployed with "B" but also that the menu opens...which has nothing to do with the mod...)

4. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Anyone else notice the old GPU fan spinning faster with new update :D ? I get it, the game is looking great like a AAA title and my old 2080s normally don't run games at 4k without DLSS on. I can still run it at 4k, but likely will drop down to 1800p to save some GPU life. Not complaining at all, to be clear. All they need now is displacement and its done. Shader displacement.
    --- Post updated ---
    It makes things a million times faster for me reloading to text changes to mods. So much better than going back to main menu completely.

5. fangio86

fangio86
    Expand Collapse

Was able to recreate the lag/stuttering issue, this is mine:

20211227231028_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

configure dead zones, in general Logitech problematic steering wheels, I use thrustmaster, it works for me without any problems
    --- Post updated ---
    у меня такие настройки
    --- Post updated ---
    I have these settings
    --- Post updated ---
    I found a pedal parameter in the steering wheel settings (application) called together, my pedal graph shows that the gas and brake are half pressed and I don't touch anything and the parameter is fine with it, try to look for such parameters in your steering wheel application, maybe there is such a thing
    --- Post updated ---
    I found a pedal parameter in the steering wheel settings (application) called together, my pedal graph shows that the gas and brake are half pressed and I don't touch anything and the parameter is fine with it, try to look for such parameters in your steering wheel application, maybe there is such a thing

Attached Files:

• 4.png
  7. Maxfast

Maxfast
    Expand Collapse

Hi there,
    I am unsure if my problem is included with the "UI sound bugs" but I´ll just go ahead and report the bugs I found. The recently added car (Battlehawk and the other powerful versions) have a kind of weird pop during upshifts. Second, the etk-k track version as well as the civetta notte had those enormous exhaust sounds when letting of the gas (I really liked that) but now it seems they changed to a suppressed crunching sound.

8. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

Backfire

9. xman2505

xman2505
    Expand Collapse

I get this weird bug near water with the latest update. Seems to happen on all maps with water. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a Radeon GPU issue or is this just the game?

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chris6ix

Chris6ix
    Expand Collapse

Are you really calling your 2080s "old"?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SupaModi

SupaModi
    Expand Collapse

I'm having an issue that only started after the most recent update. I tried everything, including a clean install and trying it but nothing works. The issue is that there are no electric car sounds- just tire noise and stuff. This affects all electric cars, modded and vanilla. When on sport tires, you can hear tire noise but it sounds like motor noise, but when on race tires its only wind noise. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me? I really liked the eSBR and eVivace sound from before as they sounded kind of like the Porsche Taycan, a mod that I have (and no I don't think mods are the issue, I did do clean install with no results before just putting my mods back in so I could continue having fun despite electric cars being fully silent. All cars with engine (even modded sound engines) work fine.

12. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

all models of chery chery when you turn on the fog lights, only the lights on the dashboard light up and there are no fog lights on the car at all, it's high time to make rear fog lights

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Foxle_Fox

Foxle_Fox
    Expand Collapse

It would be really cool if they added parking lights and rear foglights.

14. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

it would also be cool to add ignition , power windows and door opening

15. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Maxfast

Maxfast
    Expand Collapse

yes, backfire should be hearable, but its quite unrealistic, it is not what I would expect backfire would sound like

17. beamn driver

beamn driver
    Expand Collapse

I know this mod, but I want it to be officially installed

18. alexjow18

alexjow18
    Expand Collapse

When using the passenger van body and extended frame, the full length running board doesn’t go the full length. It does, however, if you use the regular van body.

The fiberglass roof extension doesn’t have a third upper brake light

19. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

The new vehicle screenshot creator is broken for me:
    upload_2021-12-31_14-26-56.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Seba Man

Seba Man
    Expand Collapse

How to enable the sirens in emergency vehicles? M is not working.
    And can you add fullscreen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice