1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

0.25 issues?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Aerohead1999, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

So i wanted to use the new rims with the bastion, But the game felt different about that. None of my mods conflict with this issue and i honestly have not seen this for a year or two. Not complaining because things happens and it could be me so i am not to worried. but i just wanted to post this for some advice or if anyone has any issues like this and how to fix if possible.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

• 20220622184001_1.jpg
    • 20220622184009_1.jpg
    • 20220622184017_1.jpg
  2. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Hi,

Do you experience this issue in Safe Mode? (launcher -> support tools -> safe mode)

3. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

Yes, sadly. still either collapse or when i start to drive the wheels just decide to give up with being wheels :)

4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

This is an issue with the wheel offset setting on the Bastion. You have to add some wheel offset for these wheels to look good on it, but the setting seems broken when you use the Scintilla wheels and makes them wobbly. I think it could be because the center of Scintilla wheels is 3cm wider than normal wheels for some reason, so you get 3cm more offset than you should.

5. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

Is there a way to fix that issue or?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice